014

Aizawa crossed his arms, looking up at the flashy hero. This was one of the many reasons why he wasn't always in the limelight. Just look what it did to All Might. "You took your sweet time in getting here, didn't you?"

          All Might bellowed out a laugh. "Just be glad I got here sooner than last time!"

          Toshinari had currently been at UA, resting when he tried calling his fellow hero, but when Aizawa hadn't responded, he got worried. He had gotten so worried to the point where he went to the USJ without hesitation, not even telling anyone where he was going. That was the only flaw in his "master" plan.

          All Might knew he should have told someone, but he was too frightened that something was going down that he just by-passed it entirely. It could have been because All Might thought it was just his nerves playing with him, so he simply dismissed the whole thing. He shouldn't have.

          "Where are the students?" the Face of Justice questioned, causing Aizawa to look around.

          "When that villain showed up, I told Shouji, Ashido, and Hagakure to run. They headed in that direction," Aizawa pointed in front of him.

          "Then let's get going," All Might started walking in that said route, mostly because he had only fifty minutes in his Hero form.

          "Wait," Aizawa bent down, picking up the pieces of his scarf to stuff in his pockets, leaving one out. "We may as well make use of this."

          All Might's eyes widened. "Your scarf.."

          Shota nodded, wrapping the small cut on the Number One Hero's arm with a piece. "I've never seen someone able to do this. I honestly should have been more aware."

          "Yes, but.." All Might glanced from side to side, then whispered, "don't you feel naked without your scarf? I mean, you always wear it, so it must be weird."

          Eraser Head shook his head, walking forward while lowering his googles. "Heroes..."

          "Hey now, you're a hero too, my friend!"

          "I hate my life..."

▬▬

"I.. can't run... anymore.." Mina plopped on the ground, breathing heavily from the full-out sprint. The three students Aizawa had sent away had been running for as long as they could remember, all three of them tired and lagging from their continuous run.

          Shouji turned on his heel, jogging back to her. "Come on, Ashido. Mr. Aizawa is counting on us to―"

          "Momo!"

          Ashido and Shouji spun around when Toru shouted while running towards Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki.

          "Toru? Mina? Shouji?" Momo breathed, smiling as Toru tackled Kyoka to the ground in a death hug. "Thank goodness."

          "Have you found any others?" Shoto questioned, Mezo fully turning around to shake his head. Mina stood up shortly after, running to engluf the Creation user in a big hug, as well. "You?"

          It was Shoto's turn to shake his head, looking towards the center of the USJ. "Maybe we should head to the Central Zone? Seems like that's our best bet right now."

          "Mr. Aizawa is back there, though," Mina informed, jabbing her thumb behind her back.

          "He left you?"