011

Izuku was already beginning to sweat, his jaw clenched as Mr. Aizawa was no longer relaxed. His fingers clenched into a fist, all the memories of the past few days flooding into his mind's eye. Half of him had hoped to never see these thugs for the rest of his life, and yet the other half wanted the opposite‒he could repay them for hurting Ochako in the first place.

          The corners of Shota's mouth turned down even more, as he fully pivoted his attention to the three villains‒who still stood on the building top. "Who are you?"

          Posiongrip pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm not doing this introduction crap again."

          Eraser Head's scarf began floating around him, his arm in front of his students protectively when the villains leaped into the air, landing only mere yards away. "I don't know what you're after, but I promise you that if you don't leave right now, you will not receive a warm welcome."

          "Hey now, no need for violence," Posiongrip smiled, only it wasn't giving off a geninue vibe. "All you need to do is give us what we want."

          "I'm pretty sure you won't be leaving with whatever that is."

          "All you need to do is hand over Izuku‒"

          "I'm afraid that I'll have to repeat my previous promise, because there's no way I'm going to just hand one of my students over to villains such as yourselves."

          Eraser Head now had his gogles on, somehow knowing he and his students weren't going to get out of this without a fight. Something he had learned during his years of being a Pro was that if villains were going to be stubborn, they would need some persuasion in leaving. And since he had to fight many strong-headed villains, he had learned never to underestimate the strength one held based on looks. So the fact that they didn't look like much said nothing about how skilled they really were.

          Posiongrip's smile faded, replaced with a scowl. "Listen, we don't want to hurt anyone if it can be avoided and the only way for that is to hand over the damn kid, or we make it difficult‒for everyone."

          "Iida," Aizawa whispered, catching the student's attention immeadiately. "When I give the signal, get your class out of here..."

          Iida nodded, asking, "When?"

          "Now."

          Aizawa ran towards Posiongrip, Iida taking that as the cue. "1-A! Follow me!"

          Not a single student hesitated in obeying this command. However, before anyone could even make it halfway towards the USJ doors, Jōkā and Fang suddenly appeared out of nowhere, falling from the sky to land on their feet. Grabbing a long dagger from her boot, Jōkā handed the weapon to Fang‒who looped it through the door handles, twisting the metal to seal the doors shut.

          Upon seeing the two villains appear practically out of nowhere, Ochako rolled her ankle. She was sent tumbling to the ground, letting out a squeal of surprise and pain. Izuku skidded to a halt when he heard her, turning to see her laying on the ground. Beyond her, he saw Aizawa kicking and punching inside a bubble-like shield, Posiongrip standing with a hand outstretched that glowed white.

          The villain stared down at Izuku, a smirk plastered on his face as he rose his other hand, the skin glowing with black and purple. Deku froze for a moment with confusion, watching as Posiongrip's hands were both glowing. It didn't seem right, but when Uraraka groaned, his attention snapped back towards her.