Chapter 14

*BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUM. WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR (some) JACKS POV!!!!*

-JACKS POV-

Elsa and I were laying on the couch with Anna and Kristoff.

Anna and Kristoff were all cuddled. Elsa was sitting by me, but wasn't cuddling.

We were watching Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. Anna wasn't up to watching it, but everyone else wanted to. The movie was almost over when I felt something fall onto my shoulder. I looked over and saw Elsa asleep. I smiled and put my arm around her. She was so cute. I let her stay there until the movie was over.

Okay, to straighten things up a bit, today we are celebrating Thanks Giving because Kristoff and I have to visit family. So we decided to do it before the actual holiday. Elsa and I have been a couple for about a week or so. After the kiss. (Madison is out of the picture now) But I'm worried. About Zack. Like I said, he was always jealous that I can get girls easily, so for him to find out that I am dating his ex, is not a good thing. But I wasn't worried about me. I was worried about Elsa. Who knows what could happen when I'm gone. But I have to trust that she'll be okay by herself for a few days.

"Okay, I'm going to bed," Anna said getting up and stretching.

Kristoff got up to and hugged her goodnight.

"I'll miss you even though it'll be only a few days. I'll text you," he said kissing her cheek before leaving.

Anna watched him leave and waved as he drove away. Elsa was still laying on me sleeping.

"Well, you two say your goodbyes. I'm hitting the sheets," she said yawning and going up stairs.

"Okay," I replied.

I didn't want to wake her, but I had to. I gently shook her awake.

"Els. Wake up Elsa," I said.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. She smiled when she saw me, and I smiled back.

She then got up and stretched. "Where did Anna and Kristoff go?" she asked.

"They went to bed. Well Anna did. Kristoff left," I answered getting up.

Elsa's smile quickly faded. "Your leaving tomorrow," she mumbled.

I laughed and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me tightly back. "Why do you have to leave?" she asked.

"Because. I don't want to, but I have to visit my family," I explained.

She rested her chin on my chest and looked up at me. She had a pouty face on. "Just sneak out and stay home," she said.

I suddenly had an idea. "Hey do you want to pull an all nighter doing some fun stuff?" I asked. Her eyes quickly lit up.

"Yeah! let's go now!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "No! look what your wearing!" I said. She looked down. All she was wearing were some sweatpants and a tank top.

"Yeah your right. I'll be right back," she grumbled as she went to change. A few minuite a later, she came down in jeans, a dark blue jacket, and black converse. Her hair hung loosely down her back.

I smiled at how pretty she always looked. "Let's go have some fun," I said as we went outside.

-

"Jack!" Elsa said laughing. I had her slung over my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," I answered smirking. I headed towards the woods.