Chapter 4: His Book

For some reason Wattpad doesn't like me lol.. so until this problem fixes I'm just going to complain. Any ways, enjoy!
-----------------------------------

"Stop asking! Its impossible!" I yelled throwing the bag Red handed me on the bed. I was so use to her nickname now it was just how I was gonna call her.

She glared shutting the door behind her. The old inn a mile away from Esther. Everything was making sense now but I decided to deny it for awhile. All this was making my head hurt. The room lit by the dim light of a lantern and candles. About a queen size bed but smaller covered by fluffy thick white sheets and a blanket. A small rug rested on the wooden floor and a dresser to hold our clothing by the night stand.

"Aades it has to be you though! The book says so!" She argued glaring at me as I flopped down on the bed. We ran around that small town getting supplies she swore I needed. For instance; clothes. Apparently I stood out too much with what I had on.

"That book is a lie!"

"The book was made by a witch who I inform you wrote it before King Alton married Darla! In fact it was written when his mother was pregnant!"

"Don't care." I closed my eyes putting my arms behind my head as I laid the opposite way on the bed. Red kept trying to prove I was the one the book talked about but I was just going to deny it. How in the hell did they expect me to kill someone who is also using witchcraft?! That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

The bed creaked beside me, weight being shifted above my body as I opened my eyes at the source.

"Red!" I yelled but was soon stopped with the placement of her hand to my lips. She'd removed her cloak,  her white gown matching perfectly with her peach skin. Light like a feather, she sat just above my hips staring down at me with those baby blue eyes.

"You're the one they talk about. Even granny knows she sensed it when she saw your book." Red spoke but everything flew out the ear. My eyes stared at her full pink lips. They looked so soft, and her breast was a nice size I could work around it. The gown draped over her legs as her knees and lower thighs were visible. I could work this...

I swallowed, the built up salvia coating my dry throat. My attention finally moved back up to her face as she stopped talking. Once again her face darkened, her cheeks nearly matched her cloak. Probably why they called her Red because she blushed so much.

"A-Aades.." She quickly climbed off me forcing her gown down properly. Ohh... I sat up staring at her figure.

"I'm a growing young man." I defended my boner.

"I w-was discussing something i-important!!"

"You know what's important? If you help me with this-" knocked back by a thick cloud of cotton I groaned holding my face but laughed. She grasped the pillow tightly in her hand, her eyebrows pushed together and lips tucked under her teeth.

"This is serious! We don't have time for that!" She yelled embarrassed.

"So you're saying if we had time... Then-" another smack to the face kept my body permanently on the bed. I don't know if it was the pillow that hurt or she just had a strong arm. Rubbing my neck I didn't bother to sit up as she nagged at me for not believing.

"Now if you understand that, we should get some sleep and head out tomorrow!"

"...so you are tagging along?" I questioned though it should've been clear by now. The look on granny's face when we left and Red's excitement for just heading to a town she's been to already. "Are you sure this is okay?"