Chapter 7: Heroes and Rescues

DUH DUH DUH!! #177 In Fantasy Lol, It could stay there if I updated regularly but Nah :P. I have so much to write but I didn't realized it would take this long for me to get to this O.O

Enjoy! :D

How I probably imagined the forest ----------->

------------------------------------------------

 The questions ran through my head constantly. The deeper I got into the forest, I couldn’t help but question his actions. Why Would Alastair do that? Was he trying to get away from me? He could have just easily killed me then if I annoyed him. Plus he needed me to finish the book so that couldn’t have been it. Then what was it?

Was there something the Fay’s had that Alastair randomly wanted? But why would that be, he wanted to show me the true nature of Fairies and I can honestly say… he was right.

 “THE PROPHET!” A small voice hissed behind me, I turned quickly smacking the fairy away knocking it into the tree. As if to admit defeat it fell to the ground with a soft thud.

 “...Thats it?” I mumbled looking around frantically for more. But it was just me and the trees.

I continued on my path. The leaves and grass soon changing to a weird color gravel. It was literally pink. Not peach pink, but that deep pink that used for valentines. The gravel crunched under my feet, my head facing the ground trying to grasp this situation. The pink faded to a purple, then to a blue, then a green and so on. I watched the colors more than paying attention to where the road ahead went to.

A tall castle covered by dozen of thick trees rested perfectly beyond the road. In fact, the road widened the closer I got. It wasn't hard to spot the fairies either. The little winged creatures flying around yelling things. It was like worker bees. Only they weren't bees.

I obviously didn't blend in at the sight. I ducked behind some trees as I looked for a way around the Castle. The white stoned walls high and hiding the rest from sight. The iron gates locked from all trespassers.

It was like every other folklore movie or book I read. There had to be a way around.

"Am I actually considering rescuing Alastair?" I questioned out loud to myself. They did call me a hero, or something along those lines. But why? "I have a legitimate chance of just leaving now and getting away from that psycho." I muttered looking over through the trees only to see the walls stretching widely around the castle. "I mean would he do this for me? Probably just torch the whole castle till I was found. Then tell me to read his stupid book." I sighed.

It was really a pain talking to yourself about things you couldn't quite understand just yet. How long has it been? A couple of days since I've been stuck in this book? Like a day or two since I have seen Scarlett. Was she worrying out of her mind? Probably. Anyone would worry with Alastair doing blackouts all around the kingdom.

"Where are we even?" I asked to the trees. Me and Scarlett were in Essex, but Alastair doesn't rule Essex.. Why was Alastair even there? Where is his Kingdom really located? I haven't seen outside since today- "This man is so complicated." I settled my thoughts with just that. "If I go in there and help his demonic behind, I better get my life extended or something."  I continued on foot around the castle still conversing with myself about nothing related to an escape plan. It was such a long walk that my clothes had dried out some.

Like usual there was a gutter to the Castle but I'd be damn to go in that just for one man who'd easily closelined me.

At one end was a small patch of dirt out of the well trimmed green nature the Fay's kept appealing to one's eyes. It was a hole that seemed to be leading under the Castle wall, but I wouldn't know unless I actually checked.