Chapter 9: You're Safe With Me

So I had this typed yesterday but Wanted tot wait to upload it but urghhh Lol. Alastair is ranked #221 in Fantasy still and Ugly Duckling #139. So I guess I'll keep these two updated. I'm trying to get to this very important part but It might take another chapter to get there.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

I sat there quietly in the room alone. Tate was bathing, Alastair was doing the same. I just couldn't stop myself from think though. I mean. Alastair was hot, I've told him that before. So I couldn't deny any truth, but that body. 

His biceps were just bulging, his chest beyond tones and those abs. Did he like build up a work out from fighting to much? But he barely rose his hand when he fought me... Probably cause I'm weak.. I frown slightly.

Man, if I had a body like that all of these chicks would be over me. Especially Scarlett since she already crushed on me. I wondered how she was doing since that time. Hopefully fine, I wouldn't want her hurt because of me.

"Tate?!" Someone burst through the front door. They screamed in panicked I'm assuming. I got up going out the room to find the person.

The deep black hair fell over his face, streaks of white in his hairs as his eyes were electrified just like Alastair's. The deep orangish yellow eyes reminding me of a canine landed on me. He was about Alastair's height, and he was a bit bigger by muscles. Just like before, he was just as handsome. His tan skin complementing him well, his jaw tightened as fist balled.

"Where's Tate?!" His fingers clenched around d my through and I couldn't even tell how he got in front of me so quickly. I was once again pinned to something behind me. My eyes widened at the sudden force as his face was constructed by nothing but anger. "Where-" his teeth sharp like a wild animals, "-is he?!" He barked. 

I swear he just snarled.

"Nyx?!" Tate burst from his bathroom with a towel held around his waist, the guys attention going to his quickly as he dropped me to my knees scooping the boy up in his arms. 

"I- your scent- I didn't know what to do!" He exclaimed as they hugged each other tightly.

Me on the other hand, I just sat there coughing as they rejoiced.

Soon enough their lips were locked and I felt awkward. Their both guys. They're married. 

I was never one against something like this but I never actually seen it up close and personal. But Alastair kissed me, so does that count. Well that is personal so..

I quietly excused myself from the room sitting on the bed. I just wanted Alastair to hurry and finish so I could at least bathe next.

Maybe I should check on him? Nah, he's a grown man. He's got this.

After a while there was a knock at the door and Nyx walked in. Tate by his side fully dressed. "Aades right?" He asked. His voice deep and stern. I just nodded looking between them as they held hands. I just avoid their affection for each other and looked up at their faces. "Thank you for finding Tate. If you hadn't let him out, I would have probably never found him."

"No problem, he actually helped me so.."

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be happy to help you." He smiled. He looked nicer when he smiled instead of that animal that burst the front door off.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh, you're feeling better now?" Tate turned and smiled and I immediately knew it was Alastair. He walked into the room as Nyx eyes went to his and he went silent.