Chapter 6: Foul Creature

So, I've been brain dead for awhile. Busy with work, Also college. But Here you go. I finally was able to put my thoughts down in words. Aso It's Christmas Eve. I'm not usually the uppied about this but Merry Christmas guys & Happy Holidays~

Enjoy the Chapter

Picture of How I imagine the Foul Fairies ---------------------->

-----------------------------------------------------------

“What- wait, Alastair!” I ran through the halls with my hand on my side. The pain aching with every step I took but I didn’t care. I wanted to know what he meant. Why he forced me to finish reading this, and why was I still here?

 Like usual, he kept walking. The book slipping from my grasp slowly as I tried to catch up. The hall only growing longer than ending. The sharp pain shooting through me, forcing my body to give up as I stopped kneeling on the ground. The marble below well polished that my reflection was beyond HD clear.

 Even though I called for him, chased him all over the place countless of times, he didn’t stop. I had only skimmed the chapters wanting to figure it out soon. If Alvin was really responsible for his parents death. But now, I didn’t know what to think.

 “Alastair.” Snow giggled grabbing the boy. He turned to face her and smiled. Her complexion even more beautiful in the light. The silk blue dress cool against her light skin, the white flowers in her pinned hair only adding beauty to something already perfect.

“Hello Snow.” Alastair smiled at her. The garden around them seeming to peak in life at the new presence.

 “I didn’t see you in the ballroom.” She followed the boy around as he explored. “So I figured you would be out there like usual.”

“Yeah, papa thinks I’m with mother.” Alastair informed. He soon stopped and looked back at Snow confused. “Why are you here?” He questioned.

“To say hi duh.” She giggled.

“No, why aren’t you with Alvin?” Alastair asked. “It’s your birthday and you should really spend it with him. He’s waited forever for this.” Alastair smiled.

 “....I know.” Snow sighed, her smile fading only some. It would have been hard to catch if one wasn’t staring. Alastair watched the young Princess confused. She seemed real jittery all of a sudden as her hands cup one another and she shook them out just in front of her throat as if she was having a hard time breathing. “It’s just that since we were Kids, I’ve been told that Alvin would be my Husband. But I do not love him as they say I should. Like you Alastair, I love you but as a brother. I love my people as if they’re my own family, and Alvin too.”

“I don’t… I don’t understand. You will be my sister if you marry my Brother Snow.” The boy stated as she shook her head, her face gradually growing red. Her eyes only glossed a little at the explanation. For this was probably the first time she’s let this leave her lips than her heart and mind.

 “That’s the problem… I Don’t want to marry your Brother.”

 Behind the two the garden door closed. Alvin stepping out clearly not hiding the fact he’d witness the betrayal of his future wife. Alastair stared up at him wondering if her was hurt, or upset even. He quickly went to his brother trying to wrap his arms around him. Yet, the hand to Alastair’s face made him stop as his brother glared at him.