19: Finally Happy

[Princi's POV]

I breezed through the rest of that weekend, my spirits bright. Finally, my feelings were out and exposed... but they were also returned.

The thought crossed my mind again and again, and I still couldn't believe it. Each time, a smile found its way onto my face and didn't leave for a long while.

Yes, I was happy—more than happy, in fact. I already couldn't wait until Monday, when I would see my boyfriendit felt weird to say that—again.

Never did I want to see someone more in my life. Just goes to show how much Baldi means to me. (Hint: very, very, very much.)

I was curled up on my couch, watching a cheesy romance movie. Every time the characters kissed, I would imagine it was Baldi and me instead of the actors. That simply made me happier, and more excited to see him.

Nothing else crossed my mind that weekend. I was solely focused on Baldi and Baldi alone. It seems a bit excessive, I know, but I guess that's when you know you've fallen hard for someone.

I took in a deep breath of air and decided to cook something to distract myself a little. Not that I really wanted to, but I was bored as well.

A recipe which I had followed a few times before flashed through my mind as I got the ingredients out. I was trying to make myself some pasta, but my hands fumbled more times than one. I just couldn't keep that damn smile off my face.

However, after a lot more time than I was used to, I scooped some of the pasta onto my plate and saved the rest for lunch during the week. I ate in silence, simply wanting to rush through the evening...

just to see Baldi again the next day.

To Be Continued...