Marcus// Fight

You scrolled through Instagram.
Then your eye caught one picture. It was a girl, kissing a boy and the caption said "The love of my life❤️❤️. I love u, baby❤️❤️❤️"
Huh, happy couple, you thought and chuckled.
But the more you looked at the photo, the more it was looking like something that you were always afraid of.
It can't be... him.
It was him.
The boy was Marcus. You looked for anything that would prove it was photoshop, but you failed.
How could he do this? I don't even know this girl. Did he think he could keep this a secret? Why wouldn't he just break up with me if he loved another girl? We were dating for almost half a year now, but we still didn't make it official and now, this girl just posted an image of them, kissing?
You couldn't stop asking yourself questions. You locked your phone, slid down the wall and rested your face in your hands. You started to cry and the sudden sadness that came over you made you feel so bad that you almost thought you would faint any second.
After a few minutes, you heard the door open and shut silently. Then you heard footsteps and a soft gasp. But you still didn't move from your position.
"Y/n?" Marcus asked.
He ran straight to you and he took your hands in his, sitting with you. You jerked at his touch and moved your hands away.
"Don't touch me," you tried to sound stern, but your face expression said it all and your voice cracked.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked with a hint of hurt in his voice.
"I c-can't believe you w-were doing this to me..." you managed.
"What are you talking about, baby?" He asked again.
"Don't act like I don't know about her. Did you think you could keep it away from me? How long have you been doing this?" you took your phone from the ground.
"What girl? Princess, I don't understand it"
"Oh, you do," you said sternly and unlocked your phone.
You searched for the photo and turned your phone to show it to him.
Marcus's eyes widened.
"Still don't know what I'm talking about?" You asked as you brushed off a tear.
"I- I can explain. It's not what it looks like. She forced me to do it!" He looked into your eyes, his own filling with tears.
"There's nothing to explain," you said and stood up "If you think I don't know what a kiss looks like, you're so damn wrong"
"Where are you going?" He asked as he stood up
"Out of here" you answered sniffling. You didn't want to leave, but you had to.
You opened the door and you were about to step out of the room, but Marcus grabbed your hand and spun you around.
"You can be angry at me," your boyfriend said and he closed the door "but only where I can see you"
Then you relaxed your muscles and sighed.
Tears started to stream down your face again.
You looked at Marcus.
"Marcus, look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't cheat on me"
He stared into your eyes.
"I swear, I'm not lying. I would never cheat on you. Ever. I don't know what that girl was thinking and what the caption said - I don't care. But all I know is that she made me do it. She just grabbed my face and kissed me forcefully. Someone took a picture of us. I was really mad at her and she's just a fan of ours. I don't know her. I swear,"
He didn't look anywhere else, he just kept staring.
You knew he was telling the truth.
The sparkles in his eyes, the love that filled them was everything you needed.
"I trust you," you finally said.
He cupped your cheeks and softly caressed them, brushing off the tears.
"I'm sorry th-" he started but you cutt him off by pressing your lips to his.
He kissed back and you wrapped your hands around his neck, while his hands rested on your hips. The kiss was sweet and passionate.
"It's not your fault. You know I love you," you said when you pulled out.
"I love you too, baby. And as much as I hate to say it, I have to go home now. It's pretty late" Marcus said and stroked your hair.
"Can you please stay? We can share my bed" you asked.
He smiled.
"Anything for my girl"
You smiled back.
Without any warning, he put his hands under your body, lifted you off the ground and carried you in bridal style.
Marcus gently set you on the bed and layed down with you. He put the sheets over your bodies and securely wrapped his arms around your waist. You strangled your legs together. You could feel his hot breath tickling your neck.
"So, are we just going to pretend it never happened?" You asked.
"Yes," your boyfriend answered and he kissed your cheek.
"Perfect" you said.
You fell asleep in the arms of your love. Just like the fight never happened.