Martinus// Shipping

You and your friend, Brenda, were going to the school's library. That's where you were supposed to meet Martinus.
You and Martinus were best friends, though you realized you started growing feelings towards him. Strong feelings. But you couldn't confess - he's a celebrity, after all. No, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't date a simple girl, which, in fact, is you. It's just that you thought he deserves someone much better and that it would just break your friendship. That's why you didn't tell him that you like him.
Your friends knew, though. And you regret telling them. Your and his friends keeps shipping you. Not secretely - they're basically yelling at you for not dating each other.
You wouldn't complain, but you acted like it was a joke to you - you didn't want to embarrass yourself and him.
"We're not kidding, Y/n," Brenda said "you are meant to be together!"
You looked her dead in the eye.
Not again.
"No, Brenda! He doesn't like me that way," you answered.
"Ugh, are you blind? He always looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. He always talks about you. He says so many sweet thing about you. Everyone sees it, you have to tell him!" she argued.
You stopped near the library's door.
"And say what? HEY, I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU, I MIGHT LOVE YOU, WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND, MARTINUS? Wake up, it's not a fairy tale!" You said.
Brenda clenched her jaw.
"I swear, someday you're gonna date," she murmured.
You sighed and opened the door, walking in.
You looked around the library, looking around for Martinus. When you saw him, he looked at you, his face lighting up with a smile.
You both walked to him.
"Hey, Tinus," you said.
He winked in response, which made you blush. You looked down, trying to hide your red cheeks.
"So, where are we going?" Brenda asked.
"We can go grab a few drink from Starbucks and then go to the stadium?" Martinus offered.
"Sounds good to me," you said and looked at Brenda.
"Sure," she said and the three of you headed to the door.

- 20 minutes later -

You had ordered your drinks. Now you're sitting in the stadium, Martinus showing you his football skills, Brenda sitting somewhere further on the bench, watching you two and drinking her coffee.
"Oh, wait, can you do the Around the world thing? (Idk if that's the actual name of that foorball trick lol)" you asked him excitedly.
He smiled and did it, as casually as ever.
You were always stunned at how good he was at this.
"You know, I can do another trick," Martinus said, a small smirk appearing on his lips.
You raised your eyebrows and smiled.
"Show meee!" You said.
He took a step closer.
"I can hold the whole world in my hands,"
You scrunched up your eyebrows.
"What..? You know it-" you started, but he just cupped your cheeks, grinning widely.
Then it hit you.
You felt your cheeks heating up. You blushed like crazy.
"Omg, just date already!" Brenda yelled from distance.
Martinus's cheeks filled with red colour, too. He scraped the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.
You snickered, but you couldn't hold in anymore. You cracked up, with Martinus after you.
Your stomach hurt from laughing and tears got in the corners of your eyes.
While you were lauhing, Brenda ran to you.
"Hey, guys," she said.
You both looked at her.
"Y/n, are you free on this Saturday, like 11 am?" Your friend asked, looking at you.
"Uh, yeah, I guess," you said.
"Good. What about you, Martinus?"
"Yup, I'm free," he said.
"Great, because I'm not. Have fun you two," Brenda said and walked off.
Your mouth went slightly agape.
"Did she just..?" You started.
"...Made us go on a date?" Martinus finished.
"Wow. Just. Wow,"
"Are we... doing this?" He asked, looking you in the eyes. He didn't seem like he was joking.
"Um, do you want to?" You asked nervously.
"Only if you'd come..." he gave you a reassuring smile.
You smiled.
"Of course," you half whispered softly.
"Then so be it," Martinus said.

This one kinda sucks. Sorry.
And it's short.
Still hope you like it.
I'M OUT OF IDEASSSS (except I have one for Christmas)
Do you guys think I should start posting imagines on my fanpage, too?
Byeeeee,
Lova y'all❤️