Chapter 2: Dreaming

A/N: Dedicated po sa kanya! ^~^ ------->

Hi dear! Again, thanks a million for adding my story to your RL! To express my gratitude, I hereby dedicate this chapter for you!

Please read, comment, vote and share! ^_^

Arigato gozaimasu~

NOTE: BTW guys, this is my first try in doing a freaking all-English-category thingy and 3rd P.O.V. So, if you see any mistakes, kindly tell it to me and I'll fix it, ASAP.

Sorry po kung, medyo di pa ako magaling magdetail sa English (pati na rin Tagalog). Newbie pa lang po kasi ako sa mga ganito. Tulungan niyo na lang po ako at bigyan niyo po ako ng helpful tips kung paano i-improve yung writing skills ko. Pinangarap ko po kasi talagang maging writer eh. Thank you~

Also, don't get confuse po. Basahin niyo na Lang po hanggang sa huli at maiintindihan niyo po ito. :)

Picture nga po pala ni Natasha Andrada on the side -------> (isn't she a beauty?? *^*)

..~*~..

There are an old, yet a mighty-youth-looked man with no wrinkles on his face or body, just flawless skin as if he's still young, even in his late 80's calmly standing, like a philosopher would when waiting, and an old woman, maybe at her early 72's beside him, cooing the baby that was ensconced in a bundle of blankets, sleeping soundly. Both of them were staring over the dark horizon, its beauty entrancing them, with its multiple glistening dots pinned down on it, smugly winking their beauty and clouds hovering over them, making the scenario appear more artistic and meretricious, and harder for them to avert their eyes with.

The man, closed his eyes, as the icy gale blew at him and his sibling, making his platinum, blonde hair to flip and his clothes to billow; and the woman to hug more tightly the toddler, to keep him warm under the cold gale's breath.

When the gale died down, he opens his eyes and stared again once more at the scene in front of him, before taking a glance at the rigid woman beside him, then at the toddler, who is snuggling on her chest, loving its warm that releasing. He whispered,

"It's time."

The woman shivered at his blunt words and looked down at the sleeping life in her arms. She seemed debating at his brother's decision. Should she really do this? What if she made the wrong choice? Then she'll regret it sooner or later, but the thought of their world shattering, she doesn't have a chance. There is only a 25% chance that, either the child will die along with them or she has to let go and make him live.

In a different planet.

Different universe.

Alone.

She shivered again, not at the cold gale that brushed her pale, flawless skin, but at the mere thought of the child being alone with himself to a world that is dangerous- that is, based on her opinion, since she won't be able to look after the boy, as he grow up. He'll live in a world full of strangers and harm, for Pete's sake! He won't be able to know the basic concepts of his true realm, nor to know that he has a family from a world that never even existed- that, as being as a human! Should she really even have to do this?

'Of course, you have to!' she declares arrogantly in her mind. After all, this is the life of THE ONLY SURVIVOR of this realm, were referring to!

"Leona?"

She snapped away from her thoughts and looked at her brother beside him; he has a frown plastered on his face and brows furrowed. He seemed worried at the situation he had given to his sibling. Who wouldn't be? It's a very hard decision after all.