Chapter 9: Encountered 2

English ang umpisa dito. Sorry po kung medyo ayaw niyo po. :)

Still in Xander's P.O.V.

..~*~..

A strange prick of coldness shard through my skin and I winced when it buried deep inside me. I rubbed my skin to provide heat energy inside my body and let my eyes do the other work; I skimmed the whole murky vicinity; why am I here in the first place?

I cupped my hand around my mouth and blew on it to give heat on my hand and rubbed it afterwards. I glared from the darkness as a puff of white smoke escape from my lips, every time I exhale. The place is extremely large- I dont know if it's really that large, considering the fact that I cannot see the place well properly, but all I know it's like an outer space; unlimited, infinite and countless.

I started to walk quietly, my footsteps slow and steady as my feet carried me to a path, which the little voice inside my head told me to take. The floor is like a marble; smooth and cold beneath my feet, whenever I skimmed my feet on it, but a flow of certainess and familiarity bubbled inside me. I kept my head up high, while I observed the surroundings around me, just in case I might find something or a clue of reasonings around here. Nothing; I see no things, no living inhabitants, no nature. Just a gigantic, dark-

Then suddenly, a clicking sound of a switch echoed around me and a light suddenly caught me off guard as I covered my eyes with my arm below the blaring, blinding light. My eyes narrowed as I tried to look at my surroundings but to cower below the mighty light.

At least I tried.

"You do know it's very rude of you to just barge in my vicinity, right?" A voice chuckled and a sound of footsteps could be heard in front of me. Again, I tried my best to look upwards, but that blasted light had just to ruin it for me! And damn it all when that voice chuckled at my instincts; it's not even funny!

"Oh, I'm sorry for humiliating you. That's very rude of me." He chuckled again. If I were not in this condition, I would've just rolled my eyes and say, 'yeah, says the guy who said sorry.'

"Here, let me adjust the light for you." He says; I peeked at him beneath my arm as the light's brightness lowered. It took my eyes some time to adjust as I see white spots dancing around. I closed my eyes for a while and opened them as the spots disappeared in my vision, just to replace by a man- in his early 30's standing in front of me with an amused smile ghosting on his lips. I removed my arm above me and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Where the hell am I?" I spat out, glaring at him. "And, who the hell are you?"

The man chuckled. "My, my. I guess what they're saying is true. It takes many years for the Ivorians to transform into like this." Then his eyes soften, "more like the 'Eternals'."

I was confused. "What? Ivorians? Eternals-? Wait." I suddenly paused, dawning over something. "I haven't heard anything about those things- unless the 'Eternals'." I admitted, eyes observing carefully the platinum haired blonde. I couldn't help but feel attached and somewhat connected with this man. There is something inside him- inside him somewhat familiar to me, but I couldn't lift a finger on it.

"Oh?" His voice has the tinge of amusement and surprise. "So, you knew about our bloodline hm?"

I was not even surprised in a slightest bit. "Bloodline? So, what the doll told me is true." I smirked a bit and brushed my blue strands hues of hair. "The 'Eternals' are royal bloods from Ivoria, wherever the hell that place is." I started observing the vicinity- more like an elegant room. It was like a mansion, but oddly decorated and enlighten by some weird light illuminating from the balcony behind him. It has a queen sized bed beside, a big mirror at the upper right of the room, just beside the balcony. To make everything simple, the place I am standing now is a bedroom; probably his.