89

"What are you doing here?"

The two turn to see Seungcheol and Jisoo standing there. Seungcheol is glaring at the police officer, while Jisoo is just standing there.

"I'm on duty, duh. What else does it look like?" Officer Choi asks.

"Shut up Addarius." Seungcheol says.

"I was just answering your question." Smirks Addarius.

Jeonghan feels Seokmin cringe on his shoulder as he cringes himself. He looks between the two and sees a slight similarity between the two.

"Well I must go report this in. Goodbye." Addarius says.

He waves while smirking at Seungcheol and then sends a wink towards Jeonghan, who restrained himself from gagging.

"Can we please kill him?" Jeonghan whispers.

Seokmin nods still not looking up.

"Hey who was that?" Jeonghan asks Seungcheol.

"My brother." Seungcheol answers.

"Ooooh." Jeonghan nods.

At that moment Jeonghan gets a call and he quickly answers.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hyung!" Chan calls from the other end.

"Hey how is Hansol? Is he Ok?" Jeonghan quickly asks.

"I don't know the doctors still haven't told us anything." Chan answers.

"Ok we're on our way just wait for us ok?" Jeonghan says.

"Ok." Chan answers.

"What hospital is it?" Jeonghan asks him.

"The one near Walmart down some street it's around there." Chan answers.

"Ok we're on our way." Jeonghan nods.

"Hurry hyung." Chan says.

Jeonghan hangs up and turns to Minghao and Soonyoung who were watching the firefighters.

"Are you guys coming?" He asks them.

"I'll stay." Soonyoung says.

"I guess i'll come as well." Minghao says.

"Will you guys come?" Jeonghan turns to the other two.

The two nod. Jeonghan nods. They all nod. The firefighters nod. The neighbors nod. The dog nods. The moon nods. The trees nod. The fire hydrants nod. The houses nod. The smoke nods.

"Yeah ok lets go." Jeonghan says walking himself and Seokmin to his car, Minghao following.

Seungcheol and Jisoo walk back to Seungcheol's car and climb inside.

"Hey Jihoon you coming?" Seungcheol asks Jihoon.

"Yeah, i'm coming." Jihoon responds.

He glances at a certain person before climbing into the backseat and the three drive away following Jeonghans car.

———————-

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 16K READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. IM STILL SHOCKED ON HOW I GOT 16K READS SO FAST. LIKE WHAT HOW EHAT WHEN. THANK UOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

YES I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME BUT IT IS VERY MUCH TRUE IF I CIULD I WIULD HUG ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY AND SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

The character info and Q&A will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!!!

Now I got to go cry because I love Seventeen so much and freaking Mingyu being the idiot he is riding a suitcase makes me cry. Why? Why must they be like this? God I love them.

Well that's all for today I hope you have a wonderful day or night and stay healthy and get rest and eat lots of food and take care of yourselves!!!!

BYE BYE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Bye bye!!!