94

(HOLD UP BACK TRACK I COMPLETELY FOEGOT ABOUT HANSOL GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. SO PAUSE PRETEND THE STUFF FROM LAST CHAPTER HAVENT HAPPENED YET AND BACK TRACK TO THE DAY OF THE FIRE)

Seungkwan and Chan climbed into the ambulance followed by the person. The doors closed and they were off.

The two looked at Hansol in worry as an oxygen mask was placed onto his face.

"We need to take all the smoke from his kong's before it leaves any damage." Says the ambulance person. "What is his name?"

"Hansol." Answers Seungkwan.

The person nods and does some stuff:

A few minutes later they arrive at the hospital and Hansol is quickly dragged out and rushed inside. Seungkwan and Chan quickly follow but aren't let past the waiting room.

"He's our friend!" Seungkwan yells.

"And your going to have to wait till, everything's done." Says the nurse.

Seungkwan groans in frustration before sitting down.

"We should call hyung." Says Chan.

"Sure." Seungkwan moda, still glaring at the nurse.

Chan sighs before dialing Jeonghan's number.

(I just copied and pasted and i'm to lazy to change pics so recap *que jazz hands*)

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hyung!" Chan calls from the other end.

"Hey how is Hansol? Is he Ok?" Jeonghan quickly asks.

"I don't know the doctors still haven't told us anything." Chan answers.

"Ok we're on our way just wait for us ok?" Jeonghan says.

"Ok." Chan answers.

"What hospital is it?" Jeonghan asks him.

"The one near Walmart down some street it's around there." Chan answers.

"Ok we're on our way." Jeonghan nods.

"Hurry hyung." Chan says.

Chan puts away his phone and then looks over at Seungkwan who is still paring at the nurse.

"Hey its going to be fine. He'll be alright." Chan tries to comfort.

"I'll believe that when they tell me themselves." Seungkwan sighs.

He leans back in his chair, still glaring at the nurse, and holds Chan's hand.

"We'll get to tell him don't worry." Says Chan.

"No shit, I ain't letting him die without us confessing." Seungkwan says.

"Hansol!" Calls nurse.

The two immediately stand up at the mention of his name and walk over to the nurse.

"How is he?" Asks Chan immediately.

(I had no idea how to spell immediately for a while)

"He will be fine. Is there any family?" She asks.

"No, his family lives in America." Chan says.

"Then who does he live with?" She asks.

"Me." Says a voice behind them.

The three look behind to see Jeonghan running over.

"Sir are you even legal?" She asks not really trusting him.