150

(Not edited, please tell if any mistakes)

Soonyoung angrily threw his phone aside and stood up. He grabbed a random sweater from the couch and put it on. He goes to the door and puts on his shoes and opens the door.

"Hyu—" Before the person can finish Soonyoung goes outside slamming the door shut behind him.

Soonyoung grumbled to himself as he walked next door to Samuels house. He went over and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey Soonyoung sweetie what ar—" Samuels mom starts off but is cut off by Soonyoung.

"Is the package for my mom ready?" Soonyoung asks.

"Oh yes, come inside. Let me grab it really quickly." She says moving aside so Soonyoung can enter. "You can sit in the living room."

As soon as soonyoung enters she closes the door behind him and excuses herself to look for the package.

Soonyoung goes to the living room to sit down while waiting. Loud footsteps are heard running down the stairs and soon Samuel is standing right in front of him.

"Hyung what was that about??" Samuel asks confused.

"What?" Soonyoung asks confused.

"Your outburst on the groupchat!!" Samuel says.

"Oh right your in the groupchat." Says Soonyoung.

"Yeah so what was that???" Samuel asks.

"I don't know? Pent up anger??" Questions Soonyoung.

"Here you go, Soonyoung!" Says Mrs. Arredondo as she comes back with the package.

"Thank you, i'll be taking my leave now." Says Soonyoung as he takes the package from her hands.

"Leaving so soon?" She asks.

"Yeah, I want to send this before the post office closes." Says Soonyoung.

"Let me go with you!" Says Samuel.

"No way you have school tomorrow!" Says Mrs. Arredondo.

"See you tomorrow." Says Soonyoung as he takes his leave, closing the door behind him.

He decides to walk since the post office is only a few blocks away. He carries the package as he makes his way to the post office.

On his way he stops at a streetlight as cars pass by.

"Soonyoung!" Yells a voice.

He turns around to see Jihoon. The streetlight changes to a person so he takes the chance and runs across the street. He continues until he reaches the post office and rushes inside.

"Hello may I help you?" Asks a lady behind the desk.

"Oh I just wanted to send this package." He says lifting the box slightly as he pants.

(no idea how a post office works by the way so i'm just making this up)

"The packages are over there." She says pointing to another side of the room. "Just fill out the papers and bring it here."

Soonyoung nods and thanks her before walking over. He grabs a piece of paper and fills out the information needed then fills it out on the box as well. He then puts the box in a cart and then walks over to the lady.

"That will be 2.47." She says as Soonyoung pulls out his wallet

(just to make sure: i have no idea how this works)