1 || School days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

6:30 in the morning and you are barely waking up, it's Thursday so you can almost taste the weekend; partying all night long with your friends, sleepovers at Han's place and to top everything up you can spend the Sundays with Felix at the studio along with your brother's friends. Yes, you can actually tell that everything will be better than expected.

You are getting dressed and preparing yourself in a hurry, the typical morning since you don't want your brother to take you to school again. Felix is supposed to pick you up again but your brother always gets in the middle and he takes you to the school instead of him. Right now you think you look presentable so you hurried your way to get downstairs and pick up your meal and your morning coffee.

-Coffee, coffee – You said while running around the kitchen in search of your cup. When you grabbed the cup you started to fill it in with some coffee and then you added some milk as well.

-Don't you think you are way too young to drink coffee? – You heard your brother said from behind.

-It has milk on it – You said while showing him off the milk.

-Hmm, okay miss so tell me why you are in such a hurry, I heard you going downstairs like crazy – He added while looking at you suspiciously.

-Because you are such a headache Jeongin – You said while rolling your eyes to him, then you drank some of your coffee.

-*Chuckle* I'm not and you love me – Jeongin said while hugging you.

-Yah! You'll mess up my hair – You complained cutely.

-Alright, alright but next time you'll go to school with me – Jeongin said before you heard a claxon, maybe Felix is already here.

-How did you know that he was coming? – You asked confused.

-Because I know you, Miyun, now go but don't miss school – Jeongin said while patting your head.

-Thanks, I guess – You said before drinking your coffee, then you placed it in the counter next to the sink. –I'll see you there then – You said before hugging him happily.

-Yup, have a nice day – Jeongin said while you started to grab your backpack.

-Thanks, you too – You said before going out of your house, as soon as you got out you saw Felix waiting for you inside his car.

Immediately, you ran towards him and got inside the car too, then you hugged him tight and really happy. Today you could actually go with him and not with your brother who always brings his best friend along.