26 || End to start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

Some hours already went by and you still inside the academy, is almost time for you to go since almost everybody was leaving the practice room, however, Yesung and you stood inside just catching up in some details from both lives; both of you are somewhat close to each other, so, you share some things with him.

Right now, you are putting your things away while Yesung is turning off and disconnecting the speakers and music media, suddenly, you heard the door opening and for your surprise it's Hyunjin.

-Hey, what are you doing here? – You asked before he kissed your cheek.

-There's something we need to do – Hyunjin said before looking over to Yesung who was staring at you.

-Oh, I want you to know Yesung; he's my instructor and friend – You smiled as Yesung got beside you.

-A pleasure – Yesung bowed.

-Same – Hyunjin said before bowing at him too.

-Miyun always talks about you and I get why now – Yesung teased.

-Yah! – You complained embarrassedly.

-That's nice to hear – Hyunjin spoke.

-Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Yesung – You smiled.

-See you tomorrow, Miyun – Yesung said before patting your head, then Hyunjin and you got out of the practice room.

-Hey, why are you rushing? – You asked confused.

-The manager wants to talk with us, and I don't want to be with your idol friend – Hyunjin told.

-Aish, jealous Agi? – You questioned before pecking his lips.

-Never – Hyunjin cleared out his throat. –Can we go now? I want to know what the manager wants to tell us – He said.

-Yeah, let's go – You nodded while holding his hand, then both of you went out of the academy.

*At the company*

You are finally at JYP entertainment, both of you walked directly to Stray Kids' manager as soon as you arrived; Hyunjin seems nervous about it but you tried to calm him down since you know that everything will be fine. However, you do understand why he feels so uneasy and that's because it's his first "official" relationship which is known by his company.

Currently, both of you are inside his manager's office waiting for him to finish a call. Underneath the table, you are holding Hyunjin's hand while looking at him with a smile which always makes him feel at ease again.