25 || Not left behind

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Miyun's POV-

After a cozy night at Hyunjin's place, he drove you back home with your brother; he scolded you for your behaviour and for not telling him where you were, then Hyunjin explained to him why you weren't at home last night, and finally, both of them said goodbye to you since they needed to head over to their schedule.

The weekend finally arrived once again and you are so happy about it since you can go to the dance academy calmly, without rushing because of school work, plus, you can make another elaborated and difficult choreography which are your favourites to put together.

Right now, you are on your way to the academy; walking calmly through the streets as the windy day brings you freshness and relaxation. You like to walk when you are going to the academy since Jeongin doesn't like when you get late to your schedule even though you never get as late as he thinks.

As you were walking and listening to some music, your phone rang. You picked it up and noticed Jeongin was video calling you, so you answered it.

-Hey, Oppa. What do you need? – You asked as you looked at him happily.

-I just wanted to see if you were going to the academy today – Jeongin told.

-Well, I'm on my way – You said.

-Yah! Miyun-ah, I told you to take the car – He complained.

-I wanted to walk – You spoke.

-It is good to walk, Jeongin – You added.

-I know – Jeongin pouted.

-Are you talking with Miyun? – You heard Hyunjin ask.

-Yes, it's me, Agi – You smiled.

-Jagiya! How are you? – Hyunjin asked while looking at you happily.

-Are you kidding me? You saw each other like an hour ago – Jeongin complained which made some members laugh.

-Good, I'm going to the academy. And you? – You chuckled.

-We are inside the van with Chan-hyung and Seungmin-ah, we are going to the studio to record – Hyunjin explained.

-Wish you the best – You smiled.

-Even though you look pretty tired – You told.

-He didn't sleep a lot, right? – Jeongin questioned while looking at Hyunjin.