3 || Just a game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Miyun's POV-

Today's classes were cancelled because the teachers had a meeting so you just have to wait until night time to go with your brother to Han's place, and well, for you was great to stay at home today since you didn't want to see Hyunjin. You had tolerated him a lot and you actually don't complain when he teases you but yesterday he went way too far, it's okay to just joke for some time but he started to treat you like if you two were really close to each other when in reality you aren't. You do know him a lot and so do him, but you don't hang out just the two of you since he can't stop bothering you.

-Hey! Are you there?! – Jeongin shouted as he tried to capture your attention.

-Yah! I am – You complained while looking at him upset.

-I thought that you were daydreaming again – Jeongin said while laying down next to you on the bed.

-I'm just thinking, that's all – You said while looking away from him.

-Are you okay? You aren't usually like this – Jeongin asked concerned.

-I'm fine, it's nothing – You lied.

-Hyunjin-hyung did something to you? – Jeongin gasped.

-I-I – You shuttered. –It was nothing – You said while looking at him embarrassed.

-I know you won't tell me so I'll ask him myself – Jeongin assured. –Yah! When he bothers you in a bad way you have to tell me, Miyun! – Jeongin complained while holding your hand.

-I don't like to tell you because he's your best friend, and it's just sometimes when he acts rude to me – You said with a settle smile.

-It doesn't matter, I'm your brother and I have to protect you – Jeongin said while smiling at you.

-*Chuckle* you don't have to, I can do it myself – You chuckled.

-I know but I want you to know that you count on me – Jeongin said before he stood up from your bed.

-Where are you going? – You asked.

-I have a call to make – He smiled.

-Hyunjin? – You said while rolling your eyes.

-Yah~ no! I'm calling Minho-hyung – Jeongin laughed. –I have more friends, you know.

-I know, but you are always together – You chuckled.

-Not always – Jeongin complained a bit, then he got out of your room.

-Hmm, they are – You said while smiling.