20 || Going for you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyunjin's POV-

-You did it? – Han asked while looking at me concerned.

-Yeah, I send it to her and she already heard it – I said while showing him off my phone.

-Everything will get better, don't worry – Han said while patting my back.

-Thanks, I hope you are right – I sighed before Jeongin came inside the room in a hurry, then he ran towards me.

-Hyung! – Jeongin said while running out of breath.

-Are you okay? Why are you running? – I asked confused while grabbing his hand.

-You need to come; the manager wants to see us – Jeongin said.

-Why? What did you guys do? – Han asked confused.

-Are you two in trouble again? – Chan asked.

-Yah! Hyunjin-hyung and Changbin-hyung are the ones who usually get in trouble – Jeongin ranted.

-Alright then, so, why is the manager calling you? – Felix asked.

-I told him that we wanted to talk with him – Jeongin said nervously.

-You did what? – I asked surprised.

-Come on! I begged him for a chance to talk, so, hurry Hyung – Jeongin said while taking my hand tightly, then he started to guide me out of the practice room.

Guided by Jeongin, he took me all the way to the meetings' room were our manager was already there waiting for us. Both of us stood inside and then we bowed at him, briefly, we sat down on the chairs.

-So, Jeongin told me you have something important to tell me – The manager said while looking at me.

-Uh, I do – I said nervously, then I looked over to Jeongin since I don't know what he wants me to say.

He rolled his eyes and got towards me, then he whispered near my ear.

-Tell him about you and Miyun, is the only way. Remember, don't leave behind the things you can solve today.

-So, how important is it? – The manager questioned.

-Well, is very important – I spoke. -The situation is that, uh, I didn't respect one of the rules – I admitted.

-Which one? – He asked.

-I met someone special, I actually liked her for a while now, and now we are dating – I said while looking at him seriously, as Jeongin was holding my hand under the table.