14 || As a brother, I'll be there

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

After you two ended the mini "competition", Hyunjin and you ended very tired and down on the floor while everybody was impressed and happy by both dances.

-I told you, she's an amazing dancer – Jeongin said proudly.

-She is, I never thought about the possibility to see her dance – Woojin said surprised.

-I know, right! I'm so proud – Han said happily while clapping along Minho.

-It's been a while – You smiled while catching your breath.

-*Laugh* Yeah, that's why you are so tired, little one – Jeongin smiled while patting your back.

-You killed Hyunjin – Chan laughed.

-Hyunjin-ah! Don't leave me with your lover! – Changbin said while moving him back and ford.

-Are you talking about Miyun? – Felix asked.

-No, I'm talking about the Maknae! – Changbin claimed. –Hyunjin-ah! – He kept on moving him.

-Let me breathe – Hyunjin said while raising his hand tiredly.

-Yup, you killed Hyunjin-hyung – Jeongin nodded, then he gave you a high five.

-I thought you loved him – You chuckled.

-I said just a little – He blushed.

-*Giggle* cute~ - You smiled.

-Where did you learn to dance that way? – Hyunjin finally asked while laying down on the floor.

-Hallelujah – Changbin sighed in relief.

-Hmm, well when I was young our mom took me to a dance academy where they taught me to dance – You explained.

-You never told us this – Seungmin said.

-If she never did was because she left it, and it was before she met you hyung – Jeongin clarified.

-Yeah, and I thought it wasn't a big deal – You admitted.

-But it is, you dance very well! – Hyunjin said happily.

-Aw, thanks – You smiled at him.

-I told you, everyone agrees with me – Jeongin whispered against your ear.

-Thanks, brother – You smiled.

-Yah! No secrets! – Felix claimed.

-They are siblings, they can have secrets – Chan said.