6 || Something about you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

-You feel something for me, right? – Hyunjin asked again.

Your hand started to be sweaty, your heart is beating faster than ever and your words couldn't get out of your mouth. Geez, everything you didn't hope to happen you are now living it, and it's not a great feeling since you don't know if you should listen to your heart or your mind.

-But say something, don't stare at me like that – Hyunjin said as he stood close to you.

-I-I fell for you – You stuttered while looking down to the floor shyly.

Right after that, everything became quiet and the only thing you could hear was the wind blowing gently. Suddenly, you felt a warm embrace, you looked up and saw Hyunjin holding you between his arms; he glanced at you with a smile. One of the best smiles you've ever seen, and one of the most precious ones you keep in your mind.

-I fell for you too – Hyunjin said as a whisper before he lifted up your chin.

-Y-You, what? – You stuttered while looking at him surprised.

He chuckled. -Why that look? Don't you believe me? – Hyunjin asked while smiling at you.

-Hmm, I don't know – You admitted shyly.

-Let me show you then – Hyunjin said as he took your face between his hands; he pulled you closer to his face and looked at you with a different shine on his eyes, and then kissed you slowly.

Hyunjin's movements were delicate; he was just enjoying the moment like you. Hesitantly, you caressed his hair, and when you felt like running out of air he got apart from you. –Now, do you believe me? – Hyunjin asked between heavy breaths.

-I do – You said with a subtle smile.

-Yah~ don't be shy, I won't hurt you – Hyunjin said as he started to embrace you against him again. –That's why I want to ask you out – He added happily.

-Huh? – You looked at him, surprised.

-Do you want to be my girlfriend, Miyun? – Hyunjin asked as he smiled.

-Hmm, okay – You said shyly while your cheeks started to get red, you immediately hid your face against Hyunjin's chest as you tried to keep yourself composed.

He laughed. -You are way too cute – Hyunjin mentioned. -Why are you embarrassed, though?

-It's just weird – You admitted.

-Why? – He asked.

-Because you usually tease me a lot, so I never thought you liked me back – You said while looking at him.