Chapter 339 Enhancement Methods (Beginning)

"There's trouble! The monsters throughout the world have increased in activity, and there's also been a sudden rise in levels! The villages and towns in the country are in trouble!" (Soldier)

An injured soldier came into the throne room and reported frantically.

We're still in the meeting. Ren and the others have performed a Level Reset at the hourglass and admitted Tact into the country's jail so he couldn't escape for the time being, and then joined us.

They couldn't hide their astonishment about Glass joining us or the appearance of new land.

The conversation with Glass still continues. It was at that point.

"S-speaking of which." (Naofumi)

Gaelion had said the monsters would have an increase in activity after each wave.

So the thing about the wave conditions becoming more severe was pointing to this sort of situation!

"What is it?" (Glass)

"About the adventurers we just managed to crush, just by defeating them.... we managed to acquire more experience than we did on Calmira Island." (Naofumi)

Ha... An ordinary adventurer would go no further than 40 at best, and even soldiers could only reach 100.

That aside, the citizens might be in danger.

"Release the Hourglass of the Dragon's Era. Let those who want to Class Up freely do so!" (Naofumi)

We don't have the time to choose our personnel.

Rather, if we don't raise the levels of all the citizens, they'll die.

At the lowest, 100 is the baseline.

Well, we have Gaelion here so we should manage the country before that.

How much time would be needed to re-establish the Seven Stars is the issue, but more than that, we first need to measure how much of Glass's world has assimilated.

Starting with the after-effects of the battle with Faubley, we'll be pressed to deal with the waves.

"What should we do about the waves throughout the world?" (Naofumi)

"Kue." (Fitoria)

Fitoria shrinks her carriage.

And then opens the carriage's doors for us.

Various scenes were reflected there.

It's a tool I've seen before somewhere. Oi.

"Er, Fitoria-sama said the Vassal's carriage has the ability to transport and warp, so it can be used to deal with the waves throughout the world." (Midori)

"....How convenient." (Naofumi)

I won't say we should have done that from the start.

This is probably one of the abilities of the Vassal of the Carriage.

Is it a reduction of the Portal Skill's range expansion and transfer scope....?

"How long until the next wave?" (Naofumi)

"About five days."

...There are less days than I thought.

However, we have things to do until then.

"....Instruct the Allied Forces and the troops throughout the world to try raise at least one level before the time limit so they don't die and to protect the people of their country." (Trash)