Chapter 328: Fenrir Force

And I don't get why everyone is so creeped out by DIO.

Chapter 328: Fenrir Force

"Where the hell do you think you're looking!?" (Tact)
"Ah, sorry, sorry. My bad." (Naofumi)

Now then, I should stop showing off.
Raphtalia and the others are alright.
It's about time I take this battle seriously.

"Everyone, cast support! If we combine our power, we should easily be able to crush this guy!" (Tact)

Oy... the rules have changed, dude.
Didn't you say you would be enough alone?

「Zveit Boost」!
「Zveit Magic」!

... etc.
And like that, various support magics were cast, but it doesn't feel like anything's changed that much.

In comparison, Revelation Aura X's effects are amazing.
It was able to raise our basic abilities enough for me to stand on even ground with one thrice my level.
But it's not like this guy's a Hero, and if I didn't distribute points into the skill, it wouldn't have been this effective.

"Good, we can win with this!" (Tact)
"Hey, are you sure you're alright?" (Naofumi)
"Just because you got a bit stronger, don't be so conceited!" (Tact)
"That's something I don't want to hear from you." (Naofumi)
"This is that last time you'll be able to laugh. Now feel the power of my magic, after I've been given strength by everyone!" (Tact)

No, I'm not laughing. I'm just fed up...
As I was thinking that, Tact begins a magic chant.
For argument's sake... he's casting quite fast.

『I, the True Hero who has understood the origin of power command. Let the truth once more be read forth. Let tempests of flame burn all that he owns』!
「Dreifach Firestorm」!
"Dreifach!?" (Naofumi)

Wait a second.
He was supposed to have mastered magic, yet it's only Dreifach.
What a joke.

But if you think about it, Revelation is a magic specific to Heroes.
Looking at it from the rest of the world's standard, I guess Dreifach is the strongest level.
In truth, this is the fastest casting that I've ever seen.

"Take this!" (Tact)

Tact has a smile on his face as he activates his magic.
A tornado of flames starts up and begins flying in my direction.

『I, an ordinary Hero who has understood the origin of power command. Let the truth once more be read forth. Clear the tempests of flame that burns all before him』!
「Anti Dreifach Firestorm」

I analyze the magic Tact chanted, and activate one to nullify it.
And as if it had never existed in the first place, the twister of flames dispersed.
Even with the time lag in my cast, I was able to completely nullify it, you know.

"I can't say I'm impressed. You... did you really master magic? Just how many years did you live in this world again?" (Naofumi)
"Wha-" (Tact)

Upon having his special magic easily nullified, the man is speechless.
It appeared to be an AoE spell, so is that what he used to level grind?

"So this is the power of the Cane... I'll definitely make it mine!" (Tact)
"Wrong, fool..." (Naofumi)

What a misunderstanding. This isn't anything from the Cane.
I remember the old Ren... It's been a while since I've heard bullshit like this.
Well, I was able to analyze it quite quickly, but reading magic was the result of my own research.

"And wait, you have a Dragon Emperor following you, right? Shouldn't you know the Dragon Pulse Law? The one that lets you easily interfere with others!?" (Naofumi)