Chapter 335: United Front:

"Just what the hell is happening!?" (Naofumi)

I ask Itsuki once more.

"Report the situation!" (Naofumi)
"Understood!" (Itsuki)

In the face of a raging wave monsters, I deploy Meteor Shield X and protect the villagers.
Then, Itsuki raises his voice and begins his report.

Next to him, Rishia throws her weapon to take out the monsters outside the barrier.
Her weapon has changed from transparent to solid.
Well, just as the Spirit of the Shield and Atlas said, because the Seven Star Weapons were released, Rishia's been formally recognized as the Hero of the Projectile.

I don't know the situation about the wave itself, but the battlefield is quite wide and is enlarging as we speak.
What's happening at the center of this wave?
It seems that Motoyasu and his three Filo Rials are fighting there, but it's quite far, and the sheer amount of monsters in our way make it difficult to make them out.

"We participated in the wave from the start, but the monsters that appeared had very high levels, so it is a close battle. That is the situation." (Itsuki)

I confirm the levels of the monsters exiting the void.

Interdimensional Bird of Ruin Level 220

"220!? It seems their levels suddenly spiked." (Naofumi)

With numbers this high, I can see it being quite a struggle.
No, with 100 as the limit, they're treading in dangerous waters!
Well, with support magic, I guess it's not too bad.
Right now, everyone's relying on Itsuki's support magic to narrowly avoid defeat.

"That isn't all, right?" (Naofumi)

The air whistles, and behind us, Trash appears, Cane in hand.
It seems he's brought some Melromark and Allied soldiers with him.

"T-this is..." (Trash)
"Good timing! Trash, I leave the command to you. Make sure we don't run out of support magic." (Naofumi)
"Understood!" (Trash)

Trash is the Hero of the Cane, so he can use most forms of magic.
That includes the Magic of Heroes.
I went to the Magic Store and learned how to transcribe spells before teaching them to Trash.
Well, I only taught him the fundamentals, so I don't suppose he can use Revelation, but he should be able to manage a Dreifach.

"How does the other battlefield look?" (Naofumi)
"It was Melromark's complete victory, and the Faublian Army has surrendered. It seems something happened here, so I took your people who were fighting with us, and all those of the allied army who could still fight and came here." (Trash)

With him are Kiel and Taniko. Also, Rat and Miikun.

"Niichan! I worked hard!" (Kiel)
"I see. Good job." (Naofumi)

I offer thankful words to Kiel.
The fact that she's this energetic means that she must have contributed a lot to the war.

Hmm? Looking closely, Taniko's carrying a whip I've never seen before.
C-could it be... she...
No, she does love monsters, so perhaps she has the proper affinity.

"It seems that this child has been selected as the next Hero of the Whip." (Trash)
"KYUAAAAA!" (Gaelion)

Gaelion leaps in Taniko's direction.
You do realize we're in the middle of a battlefield, right!?

"I see. Then I'll leave it to you!" (Naofumi)
"No... It's not me..." (Taniko)

Taniko shakes as she answers me.

"That old woman! When the light came flying over, she used me as a shield!" (Taniko)
"What are you talking about? The legendary Whip chose you." (Rat)
"You're definitely wrong!" (Taniko)
"Rafu~" (Mii-kun)