2.3: In Which They Take A Moment

She moans low in the back of her throat, back bowing.

          Oh...

          God...

           Itfeelssogood.

          Trapped between her thighs was 254's head. Gently, his tongue traces her. Up and down her slit, gently sucking her labia's into his mouth one-by-one, taking his time to lavish them.

          A single kiss is placed on her pulsing pearl before he opens his lips wide and takes hers between them with a suction that makes her head spin.

          H-oh!

         Oh fuck...

          She pants, forehead creasing.

          Best.

          Dream.

          Ever.

           "Baby..." she mewls, trying to buck her hips but he presses them back down with a chuckle, arm trapping her against the bed. She wants to growl in frustration but then two fingers enter her, deep all the way to the knuckle and once again her mind is blank.

            She expects him to tease her some more, drive her crazy because he liked to hear her beg – That, and she was dreaming.

            And she never gets to cum in a dream.

            The tension would usually build up, and up and up until she woke, sometimes with her hand between her legs. Of course, that was before her and 254 got together...after that, he'd replace his hand with hers...

            She moans, just thinking about it. Remembering it. God, she should wake up and fuck him into next week.

           However, this time, he doesn't tease. His fingers pump into her with quick, sharp movements. They were so deep, just how she liked it, and she cries out in pleasure, head thrown back against the pillow as her hands grip the blankets in an attempt to ground herself.

          Lips cradle her clit, softly pulled into his mouth while his tongue circled it steadily, much slower than the forceful movement of his hand.

         Oh my – that's perfect – I'm going to -

          Her lips part, throat open to release a scream when a hand sudden clamps down on them, muffling the sound. She freaking squeals. Her legs tighten around his head while he continues to work her through it. Steady, and then slowing, his movements matching the beats of pleasure ricocheting through her body, legs shaking. He draws out her orgasm until the very last pulse.

          Holy shit.

          I never cum in a dream, she thinks, dazed, and then blinks her eyes open.

           "Oh," she realises, looking down where he laid, real and solid, and cleaning up every last drop of her; a growl of approval in his chest.

          She gulps.

          Not a dream then.

          He licks one last time before taking her back into his mouth, giving another suck to get any juices he might have missed. She squeaks and pushes him away with her foot. He snorts a laugh thinking about how cute she sounds like that but decides to give her a break and leaves her alone, crawling up her body and placing a kiss against her open mouth.