Chapter 24

Kouta's POV

"October 15th. It was the 15th of October, and it had been about several months since I met Shido Itsuka, a normal human boy who had the power to seal a Spirit with a kiss.

When we first met, I was a bit new and getting used to everything with involving my lost memories and my abilities as a Spirit. Shido first sealed my powers with I kissed him and it was when that happened, I discovered so many new feelings. Shido later then became the most important person that matter to me, and it was thanks to him that I could learn a lot from him and even understand that I wanted to be by his side always.

Tohka Yatogami, one of the first spirits that we met and a close friend. She was the one that I met when I first woke up in April. Tohka, being attacked by the AST (Anti-Spirit Team). We went through a lot of hardship and trouble since we met, but thanks to Shido, she soon became of the optimistic spirits we known. She even has a great appetite for food always, almost never being satisfied with dinner or dessert. She does get into small arguments with Origami a lot, which ends in violence at times.

Origami Tobiichi, is one of the students at our school, and also a member of the AST. She doesn't seem to like spirits like us, due to her parent's death. Last I saw her, she was running from the hospital, trying to sneak out. Origami may be a bit difficult to understand, but she does have a good heart.

Yoshino is the second spirit we met who also have a puppet named Yoshinon. She's a very petite cute girl with a gentle personality, and even tries to reach out to others despite how timid she gets at times. Yoshino and I, have a good relationship and Yoshinon even talks at times, due to being a personality of what Yoshino wishes and thrives to be like.

Kotori Itsuka, is Shido's little sister and the commander of Ratatoskr, a organization that helps spirits coexist. She is also known as the Spirit of Flames, also known as "Efreet." Despite being a spirit too me and the others, she mostly doesn't like to fight or use her powers since her battle side comes out. Kotori was turned into one years ago by a spirit named "Phantom" who was responsible for some of the things that happened five years ago. Kotori likes to suck on Chupa Chups lollipops, which she is never seen without on most occasions. She also has two types of ribbons, which she often switches out, but mostly wears her black "commander" ones.

Kaguya and Yuzuru Yamai, are the twins spirits of the main spirit, Yamai who was split up into two. When we first met, I may have gotta bit competitive with them to seduce Shido and charm him. It was thanks to them though that I learned a lot about Shido's "weaknesses" so I had fun. After we managed to seal them, they were quite a good addition to the group. Kaguya and Yuzuru both have very opposite traits, but they still great to have around.

Miku Izayoi, who was also known as Tsukino Yoimachi back when she was a human, before "Phantom" turned her into the spirit known as "Diva." Miku used to be one of our enemies at first, due to her hatred of men. She helped us rescue Tohka after she was kidnapped by the DEM and even was a big help.

After we sealed her power, she started calling Shido Darling and being extremely affectionate with him. She been calling me "Dearie," but what was most unsettling was her "Yuri" attraction to the girls and trying to force me into crossdressing whenever I was left alone with her.

One of the most "unique" spirits that we ever had a confrontation with was Kurumi Tokisaki, the spirit that could manipulate time and create clones of herself. When Shido and I first met her, she tried to kill Shido to devour his "power" and wanted to take my Spirit powers for some reason. When we needed her help a few times, she actually lended her hand to help out. During the fight against Kerubiel, she stopped time long enough for me to save Shido from it's attack. After everything that happened, we haven't seen Kurumi in a while. Although I was still curious about her search for the "First Spirit."