Chapter 2~ Until We Meet Again

Kaoru's POV~

"But please, call me Zera!" The brunette told us before walking away, and disappearing out of sight.

I watched her walk away, thinking, then Hikaru and I looked at each other. Just looking into his eyes, the same as mine, I knew we were on the same page.

"So what do we do now, boss?" We asked in sync.

Tamaki opened his mouth to answer, but Kyoya spoke first. "It says here Zeralina was born in America and has lived in the same location her entire life. She's fifteen, birthday is November twelveth, 173 centimeters tall, dark brown/reddish hair, turquiose blue eyes. Her mother and father divorced when she was nine, and she has a younger brother. Strangely enough, that's the only personal information about her. The only other bits of information are medical records." Kyoya concluded, pushing his glasses up his nose. "There isn't anything about her for the past three years." He whispered, seemingly to himself, but I heard anyways. He closed the lid of the laptop he always had with him.

After a few moments of silence, Hikaru spoke. "I'd like to know more about her."

"You said exactly what I was thinking" I tell him.

"Then let's find her! Gentlemen, we shall complete this quest!" Tamaki cheers.

Zera's POV~

Oh my god, I just got to talk to THE Ouran Highschool Host Club! And the twins were saying I'm pretty. Weird, but oh my gosh I wish I could go to the Academy!

My fangirling thoughts were interrupted by my phone spontaneously playing Sakura Kiss. It was my specialty ringtone for Alyssa, who had introduced me to anime. I hit the answer button.

"What's up, girl?" I greet into the microphne, knowing my best friend like a sister.

"Hey girl! I'm halfway across the Pacific right now, and I got bored, so HI! We land in just over four hours, so I decided to call you one last time!" She explained, laughing loudly.

I grin at that, looking both ways down the street I was about to cross. Seeing it was clear, I cross while I reply to Alyssa. "That's great! I can't wait till you get here, we'll have so much fun! And I've got to tell you about the hotties I met at the grocery store this morning! You won't believe-"

Screeching tires and a huge pain in my right side interrupted me. My head hit the pavement hard enough my vision went fuzzy, and my phone went sliding. I hear yelled apologies, but see only the fancy car that hit me. I didn't think my leg is broken, but there is A LOT of blood. I hear emergency sirens and Alyssa's panicking voice, but I black out before I can tell her what happened.

------------------------------------

:( Crappy Chappie! * :(

Why do I keep putting my character in car accidents? *innocent whistling* What could this mean?...

BTW, if anyone is wondering: that actually is my physical description, except my eyes are hazel. My hair isn't very reddish, either, but I wish it was. And yes my birthday is November 12, and my parents have been divorced since just after my 9th birthday.

Yonde kurete arigatō!