The Devils Tango

"Are you serious??!" I yell. He looks at me broken. His eyes cloudy and dark.

"I'm sorry" he whispers. I felt tears running down my face my whole body slowly shutting itself down. I drop to the floor defeated.

"I get one stupid phone call and you just give up, after everything we've been through you just drop me like that." "I didn't think you could be such a shallow prick" I scream at him.

I stormed out and ran to Ian's. He opened the door "what's wr-" I cut him off jumping into his arms crying my eyes out.
"What happened" he asked, genuine concern in his voice.
I looked up at him as he led me to the couch. I explained everything.

"I've always been scared of commitment, when I found Noah that fear went away. I loved him well still love him. I see now that he didn't have that kind of feeling for me. He's probably just going to float I tot the distance and never come back." I cry.

Ian looks at me.
"Jealousy" he smiles. I look at him confused.
"You're my fake girlfriend now, I have no feelings for you you have none for me it's a perfect solution. Make Noah jealous so he'll have to get back with you and hey, you get to fuck me on the side" he winked.

I laughed and punched his arm playfully. I thought about it for a moment. It was a perfect plan. After a while I agreed and we told the whole group and devised a fool proof plan.

James would invite Noah over for a lads night while James would tell him to go upstairs to grab something he'll walk in on myself and Ian ya know doing the devils tango and bamn jealous.

It would hurt him a lot considering Noah and I have never had sex. We've been close to before but I always change my mind last minute. We haven't been together long and I want to wait for the most perfect moment.

*a week later*

Ian and I just went on a date, it was actually really nice. We went to a movie theatre and watched a romantic movie. I have no idea how we are gonna pull this off I've never even kissed Ian before.

We get back and lu the plan in motion, Noah was on his way over. Ian and I rush upstairs. As soon as we get into his room he pins me against the wall and slowly kissed me. His lips were soft, similar to Noah's. I started to strip off kissing Ian whenever I got the chance, him doing the same. Ive never felt like this before the adrenaline rush is immense. I crawled on to the bed and made out with Ian until we got the signal from James (a text). Soon after James texted me. Ian and I got to work.

I never knew Ian was so... gentle I guess idk how to put it he was aggressive and careful nothing like I've ever felt before. I have to admit it was great. The best sex I've ever had to be honest.
I could hear Noah running up the stairs. I moan a little louder. *CRINGE*
Noah storms into the room, he looks at us. His face fell and he left the room. Mumbling to himself as he went. I heard him going downstairs and began shouting at James.

"You could have informed me that your brother and the girl i love were fucking upstairs!" He yelled. Ian and I had already finished up as we listened to him shouting, crying by the sounds of it.

Ian turned to me and kissed me on the forehead.
"I think it worked" he laughed. I smiled, putting my clothes back on. We headed downstairs, Noah still shouting. Suddenly as I was halfway down the steps the shouting stopped and I hear a loud thump.

"Call an ambulance!" James shouted.
I looked at Ian shocked and ran downstairs to see what had happened. I walked into the living room to see Noah lying on the floor hyperventilating. Before passing out.

A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter it's a long one. Well for me anyways. What do you thinks gonna happen nextttt?