Landline

IVY'S POV
It's been a few days and Noah and I are house hunting. We were looking all around and finally found the house we were looking for. It's on the same estate as James.
It's a huge modern house at the top of the estate, it had big windows and a beautiful interior. It was perfect. I smiled at Noah as we signed the paperwork and the house was finally ours.

I was already planning the extensions and interior

I was already planning the extensions and interior. It was my dream to have a nice house let alone one next door to my best friends. Finally I could settle down and build a family of my own surrounded by the people I love. Noah is everything to me and I have no idea what I would do without him. James and Ian and the others are always there and have been since day 1. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather surround myself with and if I do end up marrying Noah and having kids. 😏😉. I would want them to be with us every step of the way, no matter what and I know they will be.

*a few days later*

Noah, Ian, James and I were running around IKEA to find things for the house. We decided to ditch our old furniture and completely revamp. It was all donated to goodwill because why not?
I was sat in the cart while Ian pushed me down the isles. We grabbed all sorts like; cups, bowls, sofas, tv's, beds everything you could ever need in a house. I was so excited to just move in now with the person I loved. It was such a big step for me having my own place with someone, not just a shabby apartment.

We had just finished unpacking the last of the boxes when I got a phone call from an unknown number.
I walked into the other room and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked

"Listen carefully, get yourself away from Noah by Sunday or you will never see him or your friends again"

"Umm excuse me who is this"

"I'm warning you psycho bitch get your ass away"

Before I knew it the caller hung up. I could feel a wave of fear washing over my entire body. I don't know why I was worrying so much, it wasn't a big deal. It was probably just a fan. I walked into the kitchen where Noah was installing the coffee machine. I told him all about the call and how weird it was.
He looked at me expressionless.

"We have to split up"