12. Accepted

I am accepted!

Thank God that in Jesus, you are accepted! On top of all the amazing truths in the previous chapters, claim these truths and know that nothing you can do will ever take away these wonderful gifts of His grace —they are yours!

"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."
‭‭John‬ ‭15:15‬ ‭NIV‬‬
As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

"But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit."
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬ ‭NIV‬‬
I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.

"For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:9-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am complete in Christ.

"So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:14-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.

As you read the Bible, look for more evidence that you are accepted. Listen to God speak.  As you go about your day to day life at work, school or home,  remember who you are in Jesus! You are accepted!

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John‬ ‭3:1‬a NIV‬‬