13. Secure

I am secure!

Thank God for the many ways you are secure because Jesus came and died on the cross for you. Ask God to guide you to someone who you can share this good news with.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:28‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:38-39‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God.

"And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:21-22‬ ‭ESV‬‬
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.

"Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God's right hand. Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. And when Christ, who is your life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory."
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:1-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am hidden with Christ in God.

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.

"But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am a citizen of heaven.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and self-discipline.

"We know that God's children do not make a practice of sinning, for God's Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them."
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:18‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.

Praise God for security 24/7 that only He can give us! If ever you feel under attack from the enemy, due to unpleasant thoughts or difficult circumstances you are in, just call out the name of Jesus and the enemy will flee! I often start singing a song of praise to Jesus. It even works when I just sing in my head!

"So then, surrender to God. Stand up to the devil and resist him and he will turn and run away from you."
‭‭James 4:7‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Start each day being confident that you are secure!

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John‬ ‭3:1‬a NIV