14. Significant

I am significant!

As you look at yourself in the mirror to get ready for the day, remember that because of Jesus dying on the cross and rising again, you are significant! You don't need to wait for 'likes' on social media or any other accolades from your peers! Say 'I am significant!'

(Jesus said) "I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruit. But you cannot do anything without me."
‭‭John‬ ‭15:5‬ ‭CEV‬‬
I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

"You did not choose me. I chose you and sent you out to produce fruit, the kind of fruit that will last. Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name."
‭‭John‬ ‭15:16‬ ‭CEV‬‬
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.

"For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I am God's masterpiece.

"Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I may approach God with boldness and confidence.

"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Spend some time talking to God in prayer and thank Him for all you are in Jesus Christ. Revisit these truths often —they will help you on your journey. Keep reading the Bible each day. You might like to follow me and take a look at my prayer/devotional "It's me again God". These are my short prayers/letters to God, written while I meditated on some verses from the Bible. I pray you will be greatly blessed in your walk with Jesus.

Helen Louise

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.""
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭31:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"The LORD bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you]; The LORD make His face shine upon you [with favor], And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness]; The LORD lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval], And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].'"
‭‭NUMBERS‬ ‭6:24-26‬ ‭AMP‬‬

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"   1 John‬ ‭3:1‬a NIV