6. Co-Heirs

I am a co-heir with Christ.

"The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

What an amazing blessing we have as children of the Most High God! We are co-heirs along with Jesus! We receive a glorious inheritance from our Father.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:3-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

* Listen to 'This is my Inheritance' by All Sons and Daughters
https://youtu.be/yBH8FLgtzHs

* Write 'I am a co-heir with Christ' on a post it note and put it in your wallet/purse.

* Memorise part/all of the verses above.

* Say - I am God's Child
- I am chosen by God and adopted
- I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins
        - I have been justified
        - I am a co-heir with Christ

* Tell someone about your glorious inheritance.

Pray:

Lord it is so great to know that I am a co-heir with Jesus! Thank You that I can look forward to an inheritance that will not perish, spoil or fade! Enlighten my eyes to know the hope You have called me to —the riches of Your glorious inheritance in Jesus.

In His Name,
Amen.

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"   1 John‬ ‭3:1‬a NIV‬‬