The reunion 3

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
     "It's actually Fray now," I tell Justin.
     "You're married?" Justin asks. I blush profusely and shake my head.
       "No, i just wanted to get rid of my....past..." I explain.
        "That's why no one could find anything about you..." Justin says. I nod shyly.
       "So...how's Daphne?" I ask. He looks down at the floor.
      "She cheated on me," Justin mumbles. "I guess I got a taste of my own medicine." Justin laughs coldly.  I felt sorry for Justin, even if he was a player, no one deserves to be cheated on....I look at the corner of the living room and see Jace and Missy, fondoling in each other's embrace. "My brother is such a dick," Justin says crossing his arms.
      "Huh?" I ask as I look at Justin.
       "It's not exactly chivalrous to be...as Magnus would say, canoodling in front of your ex girlfriend who changed her name for you," Justin says. I take a deep breath and look at Justin.
       "He doesn't know that...." I mumble.
       "I don't know....ever since the divorce he's been weird.." Justin says. My head snaps towards Justin.
       "Celine and Stephan got a divorce?!" I ask.
         "Yeah, seven years ago, after Juniper got into college...we all saw it coming." Justin says.

MAX POV
    I felt heavily awkward as I took care of Kaelie and Sebastiana twin boys and Cloud, Celine's pet cat.

    I just ruffled clouds fur as Max and Owen talked while they watched the tornado twins

    I just ruffled clouds fur as Max and Owen talked while they watched the tornado twins. We nicknamed Courtney and Sebastian's sons. Rylie and Lucas.

It was so weird to see the two people I love converse normally

It was so weird to see the two people I love converse normally. I just kept petting cloud as I nervously looked at them.

CLARY POV
     We were all seated at the dinner table. It was deja vu. I could almost see Aaron making things awkward, Kasey and Juniper awkwardly sitting together. And Jace.....being protective of me. But now things have changed. Aaron isn't here. Most of us are married and have kids....and I'm alone. I watched as they all talked about their lives. Courtney told Rylie and Lucas to eat everything on their plate. Lucas shoved his plate off the table. Kasey and Juniper were in their own little world. Pixy was different. She looked at Kasey and Juni longingly. She might want to have a child... Jace talked a few times. Yes, the company is doing great,
No, Missy And i are not engaged
Yes, we are in a serious relationship
No I will not get you a part in a movie
Yes, ducks are still bloodthirsty devils.
"So, Clary, what have you been up to? Mom wouldn't tell me anything," Jon says. Everyone's attention turns to me. I awkwardly tuck my hair behind my ear.
"Well....i uh....I'm a child psychologist...and I...Um, i live in DC...." I trail off.
"How's Twizzy?" Izzy asks. My eyes water a little.
"Twizzy died a year ago," I explain.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Clary!" Pixy says.
"It's Fine......she was old anyways," I mumble.
"Ok...but like...do you have a boyfriend or something?" Jace choked on his drink a little. I blush profusely. Courtney knee full on well that I was alone. She just wanted to make it public.