The Wedding Day

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
"What happened?" Someone asks from behind me. I turn around and see Jace very close to me. I gasp and hit the door as I try to back away. The closet was only big enough for one person. So Jace and I were very close together.

JORDAN POV
     "There, the bridesmaid AND the best man are both in a closet locked up....that's a big ex for the wedding!" I tell Mallory. Mallory just grins darkly. "This is perfect." She says.

IZZY POV
    I started walking down the aisle happily. Looking up at Simon. He looked so handsome. I stood in front of him looking at him as the priest says his part.

CLARY POV
    We've been here for about half an hour, the ice was halfway melted, soaking Jace and my footwear. "You and Justin huh.." Jace says.
     "You Weren't supposed to know.." I say as I blush.
      "No, It's nice to know about you and Justin...just like it was nice to know about you and Jett, you really get around," Jace says.
        "What did you just say to me?!" I ask Jace.
        "Sleeping with my brother? It's unforgivable," Jace says angrily.
        "I don't remember asking you to forgive me," I tell Jace with calm anger.
        "So was it an inter face? Who's next? Alec? Because I hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure he's gay..."Jace says.
         "You don't get to call me a whore!" I tell Jace. "When we were together I thought that I was done! That you were going to be the guy I spent the rest of my life with! So I was done, all the boys who asked me out got declined, all the people who wanted a fling got declined, because I was done. You left me! You chose to leave me in a parking lot and take off! You decided to get yourself another girl and get engaged right in front of me! I'm finally starting to get glued back together.....I make no apologies for the way I chose to repair what you broke.." I tell Jace. The first few seconds were silent and awkward. Until Jace picked me up and kissed me. It was so quick I barley processed it. I grabbed Jace's hair and pulled him closer to me. He groaned and shoved me harder against the shelves, his foot slipped a little due to the water the ice made. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. I finally felt complete with him kissing me.

IZZY POV
"Can the best man and Maid of honor please give us the rings..." I wait for Clary and Jace to give us the rings...but they never did. I look behind me and don't see her.
"I'll go!" Juniper says. She then quickly runs to clary's bag and looks for the rings. She grabs them and gives them to Simon and I. Where were Clary and Jace? I tried my best to keep that thought away. You can't stress Izzy! Don't stress!