Tell Me You Don't Love me...

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
I'm just getting this over with lol! Make sure to read the last two chapters! Please!
CLARY POV
"What happened?" Jace asks as he looks at me.
"N-nothing.." I say.
"What did you do?" Jace asks as he runs to his room.
"No! JACE DON'T!" I beg. But it was too late. He already opened the door. There stood Missy in black lingerie with a silk robe, she was kissing some random guy.
"Missy?!" Jace asks in shock. Missy springs apart in shock.
"Jace?! I-i thought....y-you said you wouldn't be back until right before the wedding! Or that you might not even make it!"
"Plans changed.." he whispers. "Its over...you know that right?" Jace asks.
"But....but..."
"Missy, Shut up, get your stuff and leave!" Jace says angrily. Missy goes into their closet and starts packing. Meanwhile the guy had already left.
"Jace.." I whisper.
"What?! Clary?! What?! You want to tell me that I deserved it?! For what I did to you?! I know that! For fucks sake Clary! I know that being with missy was a mistake! I GET IT! I KNOW! I KNOW I SHOULD'VE BROKEN IT OFF WITH HER FOR GOOD WHEN YOU KISSED ME....when you kissed me like that..." Jace says. "I'm sorry." Jace apologizes as he walks out of the room. I stay still for a second. Staring at the lamp across the room. I then turn around and run downstairs and outside. I see Jace outside. I run up to him. I grab his wrist and turn him around. I grip his shirt and pulled him in to kiss me. He automatically grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. We were there, in the middle of the sidewalk kissing as if there were no tomorrow.
"I can't..." someone says.
"What?" Jace asks. I then notice that I had said that.
"I can't....Jace I cannot do this again!" I say. Everything becomes more clear. Jace's wet hair, the thick drops of rain falling from the sky. "I can't....I can't...I.....I can't..." I say as I stumble backwards.
"Clary! No!" Jace says as he grips my wrist. "Tell me! Tell me you don't love me! Tell me that my choice to leave wasn't the right choice! I'm changing politics Clary! I wouldn't have been able to do that if I stayed with you! I knew I was needed somewhere else......and it's my fault I leaded you on.....but clary....now we can be together! That opportunity doesn't happen to a lot of people....I thought I would never be able to hold you again...kiss you....and it destroyed me! It fucking destroyed me! And I thought I could re build my life without you! And look where that got me! I got cheated on by a gold digging whore!" Jace says.
"Jace..." I mumble sadly as I step away. He grabs my other arm and pulls me closer to him.
"Tell me you don't love me! Tell me Clary! Tell me you don't love me! Tell me that saving all of those immigrants and their children wasn't something worth me leaving you? Tell me and I'll let you go!" Jace says.
"But....I just...."
"Tell me!" Jace yells.
"I love you!" I blurt out. "I love you so much you have no idea.......but if we're going to do this again.....you have to promise not to leave me....ever! Because....I don't think I can handle that again..." Jace leans into me and kisses my lips lightly.
"I won't leave you.....because I can't leave you." Jace whispers.