Love Is Love

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
"I mean! This can't be happening right?! This is crazy?! Why me?! Why me?!" Izzy asks.
"Honey, it's ok, you'll find it," Maryse says. I then see a dark patch of something on Izzy's leg. I then notice that the patch was coming from her crotch.
"Izzy....you're bleeding..." I say as I point down. Her eyes widen as she looks down.
"What?! No! No no no no no no!" Izzy says as she grabs her stomach and looks down. Izzy starts crying as she falls to the floor. "No no no no!" She sobs.
"Isabelle?" Maryse asks. "Oh honey...don't tell me..."
"Izzy...I got your dress and the ring back!" Simon says. Izzy doesn't jump for joy. She just stays on the ground crying. I take the ring and the dress from Simon. "What happened? I thought you'd be happy..."
"Where did you get the dress? Where was it?" I ask.
"Jordan had it..." Simon says. Izzy's head snaps towards us.
"Jordan?! Who the fuck is Jordan?!" She asks as she gets up. By now literally everyone was downstairs.
"She's Simon's psycho ex..." I explain. Izzy looked like she was about to burst into flames.
"YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND?! She stole my dress?! AND MY RING?!"
"Izzy will you stop?! It's just a dress! It's just a ring!" Simon yells. "Why do you care about these damm things so much?!"
"BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY CARES! Are you seriously that stupid not to notice that THEY CARE?! Your grandmother and sister are fashion designers for Goodness sake!" Izzy yells. "And your mother is a WEDDING PLANNER! And I keep hearing them! EVERY SINGLE DAY WHISPERING AND TALKING ABOUT HOW IRRESPONSIBLE AND PATHETIC I AM FOR LOSING MY DRESS AND MY RING! How angry they are every time they see me because I lost that fucking ring! BUT I DIDN'T LOSE IT! YOUR STUPID EX GIRLFRIEND STOLE IT FROM ME! Do you know how much fucking pressure I've been in because of this?! IT HAS BEEN CRASHING DOWN ON ME! Andnowilostababybecauseofitourbabyisgoneandidontknowwhattodoanymore!" Izzy cries. Her voice so fast it was barley fluent.
"You....you were pregnant? You....m-miscarried?" Simon's asks heartbroken.
"Yes! And I don't know if I can do this anymore!" Izzy squeaks as she runs out of the house.

IZZY POV
I was at the hospital. They were checking to see if I really did get a miscarriage...even though I know i did. My baby is dead...and it's all over. "Isabelle....we have news on your baby..." The doctor says.

MAGNUS POV
I was at home planning Alec and my wedding for next year. I've been here all day. A knock at the door makes me get up and go open it. I see Max at the door. He had a blue hoodie and jeans. He had his brother's beautiful hair. "Magnus......can I talk to you?" Max asks embarrassed.
"Of course, come in.." I say. Max walks into Alec and my apartment.
"Is Alec home?" Max asks.
"No, he's at Izzy's.....why?" I ask.
"Because I want to talk to you....alone..." Max says.
"Ok then," I say and sit down on the couch.
"There's this.......person that I like....but....everyone is saying that it's wrong.....and I know it's wrong....but......I love....this person..." Max says.
"Well....this person....you love them? Right?" I ask. I know that he's talking about a boy. Little max is trying to come out but he doesn't know how.
"Yes..." He says.
"Then it's fine....Love is love max...it doesn't matter what gender they are....or who they are.....if you love them...then you should go for it." I tell him with a smile.