Breaking the Ice

**I have been watching the video while I was writing this so you should listen to it. You don't have to tho.**

-Jack pov-

I wake up in the morning and quickly get dressed. I rush out of my room and go to the kitchen.

"What are you doing up Jack? It's not even 10 yet." Said my mom who was cutting up a carrot.

I shake my head and blink. "I felt the need to get up. Like I had something to do." I explain.

She nods slowly, and then her face turns into a grin.

"It's probably because you have a date today."

I look at her shocked. "With who!" I yell.

She blinks, "With your girlfriend of course." She said.

I close my eyes and try to think.

"Jack did you already forget that you and Elsa are together." Said Emma who was behind me.

My eyes shoot open. My face breaks into a grin. I jump up. "I'm dating Elsa!"

They giggle, and then I remember that I was meeting Elsa today.

I quickly go to my room and grab my ice skates. I run towards the door.

"Were are you going Jack?" Asked Mom.

"I promised Elsa I would meet her at the lake at three."

"But Jack its not even 10. Your going to early. And you'll be freezing out there if you wait for 5 hours."

I shake my head. "I have a feeling that she is already their."

"Can I come Jack?" Asked Emma.

"Sorry, but I want it to be just me and her. I'll bring you next time."

I see her nod sadly, but then she smiled. "Go have fun with your girlfriend!"

And she pushed me out the door and shut it. I chuckle and begin to run towards the lake.

As I get closer to the lake I notice that it starts snowing the closer you get to it. I start to see a figure on the ice.

I smile as I step into the clearing, and see her skating with her own skates which are made of ice. I take off my shoes and put on my skates.

I make my way towards her. She stops in the center of the lake and looks up at the moon. I quietly come up behind her, and wrap my arms around her.

She gasps, but the calms down when she realizes that its me.

"Hey. Why are you out here so early?" I whisper in her ear.

She shudders, "I've been here all night. I left my parents." She turns around and faces me. I frown.

"My father called me a freak. And I shot ice at them. They said I didn't know what love was. And they said that you didn't love me. I left them Jack." She touches my cheek and strokes it softly.

I smile at her. "Let's forget about them for now. Let's just have fun. Like we always do."

I grab her hand, and start to skate with her. I pull her to my side. One arm wrapped around her back, the other holding her hand.

She smiles at me, and I smirk back. I grab her hips and spin her in the air. She screams but then starts laughing. I put her down and we stand still. My hands still on her hips. Her hands on my shoulders.

I smile at her, and she smiles back. We lean in and kiss. I feel her smile against me. She pushes me off and starts to skate away. I stand their dazed, and then I chase after her.

She starts leaving a thick trail of ice behind her as she skates. I start to skate on my own. I look back at her as look at her in awe.

The sun is surrounding her like a spotlight. It reflects her platinum blond hair as it flows behind her in her usual braid. Her blue dress sparkles as if it had frost on it. I see her look at me and say something, but I don't hear it.

"Jack!"

I snap out of my daze, when I notice her face. Her face scrunched up in fear. I look down at the ice and notice that under her its started to crack. I carefully take off my ice skates and carefully walk on the ice.

"Its gonna be fine. You can freeze it. You just have to calm down."

I start walking towards her, stepping on the thicker ice. I see her shake her head.

"I can't calm down."

I hear another crack, she whimpers. I get closer and notice that it is as far as I can go. Beyond that is thin ice.

"It will be fine. We are just gonna play a little game of hop scotch."
I say.

"This is not a time to play games Jack." She says quietly.

I nod. I see a stick the has a curved shaped in a G at the end. I grab it.

"Elsa, I want you to take three steps forward. I'll grab you and then we will be fine. No one will get hurt." I say slowly.

I wince when I hear another crack in the ice beneath her. I see her nod.

"Ok now come to me."

She steps forward.

"One."

She steps forward again. The ice creaks again and I see the crack is getting bigger.

"Two."

She takes a deep breath, and steps forward again. I hold the stick out to grab her.

"Thr-"

I see her falling. The ice cracked and broke. Her outstretched hand shot some ice toward me and hit me in the head. I feel myself falling.

I see her face of horror and shock right before she is in the water. I fall on the ice. I feel myself getting close to passing out. My vision fading. I sluggishly move toward the hole, dragging the stick.

I blink, and see the hole has already been coverd with a thin layer of ice. I bang at it, and see Elsa swimming up on the other side.  She bangs at it. I see the ice is getting thicker by the second.

I grab the stick with blurry eye's and stab the ice with it. It does nothing. I see Elsa on the other side with her hand to the ice. I put my hand where hers is. I feel tears falling.

"Elsa." I whisper.

She slowly starts closing her eye's, and then they fall shut. I see her mouth opening and a small air bubble escaped. I fall flat on the ice, and my eyes drift shut.

**OMG. Elsa fell! And she died! But she hit Jack with her power! What will happen to Jack?! Find out next chapter. Here's a pic!

Laters ya players

Laters ya players.
-Astrid**