Tooth's request

-Jack pov-

We were on North's sleigh flying to Tooth's palace. We saw black horse's carrying the fairies in their stomachs. And I had grabbed a fairy just in time before a black horse could get it.

We had landed in Tooth's palace, and we found Tooth crying on the ground. Elsa went and comforted her. We heard a evil laugh and we saw a man in black.

"Well well well. If it isn't the guardians. And Jack Frost! And . . . Who are you?" He said while pointing to Elsa.

I saw Elsa's eye brow twitch when he said that. 'He made her mad. '

North pulled out his swords, Bunny pulled out his boomerangs and I pointed my staff at him.

Elsa stood up and walked towards us. And when her right foot touched the floor, the entire floor and a part of the wall was iced over. She lifted her hand and made a ice sword.

'Wow, she's beautiful and powerful. . . . Wait . . . Did I just say she was beautiful? '

Ignoring the mental conversation about Elsa being pretty or not. I focused on the battle. We were about to charge, until he disappeared. But we still heard his voice.

"Don't bother trying to stop me. Because you can't. I know what you fear. After all I am the Boogie man. And I am going to look forward to talking to you again, Elsa." And with that he laughed evily and left.

We all turned to Tooth who gasped and whimpered. She had lost some of her feathers.

"The kids are starting to not believe in me. All of my fairies are gone. And no one can collect the teeth. And all of the teeth are gone."

I pull out the baby Tooth fairy from my pocket and I see Tooth's face light up when she sees her.

"Is their anything we can do to make them believe in you?" Asked Elsa.

"Maby if we went to go and collect the teeth, then maby they would believe in me. But we need to take the teeth back from Pitch. They hold memories! Even yours." She said while looking at me and Elsa.

"So if we get our teeth back. . ." I say.

"We get our memories back too." Finishes Elsa.

Me and Elsa look at eachother. And then we look at Tooth. "We will help get the teeth back."

"But we need to collect the other teeth first." Says North.

We all nod and head off to go and collect teeth. Me and Elsa went out the window and flew. I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

Her hair looked beautiful in the moon light. The way her messy braid flew in the wind. The way she smiles. . . Wait  . . . Do I like her?!

I blush and shake my head. I see that she lands on a window ledge and goes inside. She comes back out and goes to another window.

I went inside a house and looked under a pillow and saw a tooth. I picked it up and put it in the bag. I fly out and continue to do this for a hour or two.

We all meet back on top of a house and try to see who got the most.

"Look at how much I got." I say.

Bunny scoffs, "Thats a small amount. I collected the most." He said showing off a bigger bag.

Then North lands and walks out of his sleigh. "This is not a competition, but if it was. I won." He pulled out a bigger bag.

I see Elsa come in empty handed.
"Where's yours Ice Princess? Did you not collect any?" Said Bunny.
She smirks and points above her. We look up and my jaw drops. She collected more than us. I see North nod his head in approval.

"Oh look at how many teeth you guy's collected. Did you guys leave quarters?" Said Tooth.

Sandy nodded his head and then shook his head. We all shook our head. We went and got quarters.

And then we went back to each bedroom and left a quarter or a gift. I had walked into a bedroom and saw a familiar kid.

Jamie layed in bed, and I put the last quarter under his pillow. I was about to walk out until I saw everyone else was inside the room.

"Why are you guys in here?" I ask.

"I just followed them." Said Elsa.

"I just followed North." Said Tooth.

"I went here to put a quarter under his pillow." Said Bunny.

Sandy makes signs with his sand. And then a light was shown on us. We all froze. I looked and saw that Jamie had woken up. His mouth was wide open, and then he smiled.

"Your all real! I knew it!" He said.

"Your the Tooth Fairy,  your the Sandman, your Santa Claus, and your the Easter Bunny." He said while pointing at each of them.

They all looked at me and Elsa.
"He can't see you both." Said Tooth quietly. I feel disappointed.

I look at Elsa and see her floating upside down with a smile. She looks at me and smiles again.

"We need to make him passout, Sandy do your thing." Said North.

Sandy made a ball of gold sand and threw it at Jamie. It missed and bounced off the wall and hit Bunny. Then it hit Tooth, then it hit Sandy. Then it hit North, then it hit Elsa and me.

And we all fell asleep.

-No one's pov-

While they were all asleep, Jamie's little sister Sophie came in and fell over Jack's staff. Sophie had put her hands on North's coat to make sure she wouldn't fall. And then a snowglobe fell out and hit the wall.

Sophie saw Bunny and said Bunny out loud, which accidentally opened a portal to Bunny's home. And she walked in and the portal closed behind her.

**Done! Did you like it? I hope you did! What will happen next? Why did Elsa smile when Jamie couldn't see her? Find out next chapter. Here is today's pic!

And as always, Later ya players

-Astrid**