Waking up

**The song is amazing in my opinion. I like it better than the original one. U can listen if you want to. But the video itself has nothing to do with the story.**

-Elsa pov-

I stayed on the ice until the moon disappeared. I've been here for a day. And now its getting close to midnight. But I have lost hope in Jack coming back.

I sat in the ice with a blank face. All emotion drained. I continued to stare at the spot where I had last seen Jack. The guards had left after he fell. I saw Jack's mother dragging a little girl away from the lake. The girl was crying hard, and I guess that she was Jack's sister because she called Jack's mom, Mommy.

I slowly sat up and started to walk off the ice, until I saw somthing catch my eye. I looked closer at the tree and saw that it had the words, 'Jack x Elsa 4ever ' carved on it. I carefully touched the carving, and give a small smile. A few tears fall.

'So that's how he knew me.' I thought.

I look back at the lake, and I turn and walk away. Leaving a trial of ice behind me.

-No one's pov-

As Elsa walked away, the ice began to crack. And soon Jack's body is floating towards the moon. His body turns up right and his eye's open,  blinking away the water.

Then a voice spoke.

'Jack Frost. '

He gasped for air, and he started to float back down to the ice. As soon as he touched the ice he stumbled and fell over a staff. He looked at the staff. He got up and touched it with a foot.

It frosted over, he grasped it and held it up to look at ot closer. One side hit the ground and he saw that the ice began to frost over. He looked up and saw a trial of ice heading away from the lake.

He decided to follow it.

-Jack pov-

I was following the trail of ice, and I see that a part of a tree had ice on it. I looked closer and saw that their was something carved in the tree.

'Jack x Elsa 4ever '

"Who's Elsa?" I whispered out loud.

'I think that she was someone important to me. I just hope that I can find her, so she can help me know why I am here. Or at least tell me who I was to her. '

I continue to walk down the path of ice, and notice that its becoming thinner. And the tree's are becoming more spread out.

Then I see a village ahead, and I see that the ice ends there. I walk quickly to the village and try to talk to the villagers. But it's like they are ignoring me.

But then they walk through me. Like I wasn't here. I noticed that they couldn't hear me, see me, or feel me trying to touch them. I start walking away from the town, when I see a girl looking at me.

I start to walk to her hoping that she can see me, but then she disappears. I continue to walk to where I had last seen her. I look around and see her again. But then again, she disappears.

I try to remember what she looked like, just so if I see her again I can talk to her.

I remember that she had no shoes. And she was wearing a tattered blue dress. I couldn't remember anything else about her.

I looked around once again to try and see if she was still around. And when I don't see her, I walk out of the village.

Once I am out of the village, I look at the G shaped staff of mine. I twirl it around in my hand. I throw it up in the air and catch it, letting the G shaped tip touch the ground.

The ground immediately began to frost and then it turned to ice. I smile.

'I might as well have some fun. ' I thought.

I started running around while dragging the staff behind me. I went in circles, and started laughing. Then I slipped, but I had put my staff in the air.

All of a sudden, I was in the air flying! I looked down at the ground and saw that I was really high. Then I started falling. But thankfully I landed on a tree branch.

"Ha, haha. Hahahaa!" I laughed like crazy.

Then I looked up and saw another town in the distance. I stand up on the branch, and then I jumped. I started floating, and then I noticed that it was the wind keeping me up in the air.

"Uhhh, wind? Take me to the town." I say.

And soon Im off flying towards the town. I start spinning in the air, while laughing. And then I realized that I didn't know how to land.

My face went even paler when I saw how close I was to the town. I brace my feet out in front of me. I touch the ground and then I fall flat on my face. I sit up and wipe off my face and clothes.

I look around at the town and see that it was almost alike to the one I had came from. I started walking through the crowd of people. . .  Well the peope were walking through me really.

As they passed by I heard some say, "It feels like its about to snow." Or, "That's cold. I knew I should have bought my other coat with me." I continued to walk, while trying to avoid touching people.

I look up at the moon when I am at the end of the town.

I look down at my hands which hold my staff. And then back at the moon. I close my eye's and take a deep breath. I turn back around and look at the crowd of people. I see at one side their are kids trying to make a snowman.

I smile and then I start to make some more snow. Then I get an idea, and I make a snowball. I throw it at one of the kids. The kid looks at a different kid and throws a snowball at them.

They start having a snowball fight, and I occasionally throw a few at them. I smile and then I walk away from the fight.

I continue to walk away without looking back. I started making it snow as I walked away.  I heard behind me gasps of kid's seeing it snow. I smile. And I walk out of town.

**Done! Hope you liked the chapter! And Jack is immortal! And so is Elsa! And they both lost their memories!  What is gonna happen next chapter? And will they meet eachother? Find out next chapter! And here's a pic!

As always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**