Battle

-Jack pov-

I saw Jamie blushing because of Elsa. I couldn't help but feel jealous. She is my girlfriend, . . . who is right now about a 7 year old girl. I shake my head getting rid of my thoughts.

I look behind me and see nightmare horse's coming at us. I tell the others and we run. Sadly we run into a ally that has no exit. We turn around and see Pitch riding a horse.

"Their is no way out." He says.

"Jack I'm scared." Says Jamie as he hides behind me.

I smile slightly and then I look to my right and see a trash bin and big wooden planks. I smirk. "How about we have some fun." I say.

I throw a snowball at Pitched face and I grab the planks and trash lids. I make some ice and we slid by Pitch.

"Now lets go and get your friends believing!" I say.

Jamie looks at me and nods. I hold my staff and pick up Jamie. I start following his directions to his friend's houses.

I see them starting to believe again. And now they also believe in me too. I look behind me and see Elsa skating on my ice in her ice skates.

I smile when I see Bunny trying to stay in his slead. Up ahead I see nightmare horses. I stop and so does everyone else. I set Jamie down and everyone stands up.

Jamie runs next to Elsa who stood behind me. We give Pitch a deadly look.

"So it seems that you have brought kids with you. How sad. And how are you Elsa? Feeling a little small?"

Elsa glares at Pitch, and I see Jamie give Elsa a confused look.

"You guardians are weak. You wouldn't be able to defeat me. Who will protect you?" Said Pitch.

Jamie took a step forward. "I will."

"I will""I'll try""Count me in""Don't forget me".

We smile at them. I see Jamie give Elsa a look to try and get her to say it to. She smiles. She steps forward.

"And you can count on me to still kick you butt Pitch." She said with her hands on her hips.

I smile at her use of word's. Pitch sends out his horses and I ice some. North slices. And Bunny goes under a car and comes out in his normal form.

I see Elsa look at me, and I smile at her. She smiles back. Then a black horse comes toward them and I see Elsa shake her head no. I watch as she stands in front of the kids and Jamie.

She makes a ice spike come up from under it, just by stomping her foot. I see the kid's face light up is surprise. Jamie looks confused and impressed. They get surrounded by the horses and then they disappear. I see that Elsa made a ice knife and hit a few of them.

I look for Pitch and see him on the roof top. I chase after him.

-Elsa pov-

I began to fight and saw Jack running after Pitch. I look back at Jamie and then I see a nightmare coming to us.

"Jamie! Touch it!" I say.

He looks at me and does it. It turns into gold dust and I smile. He smiles too. His friends see that and began to touch the horses. More and more became gold dust.

I smile as the gold dust began to collect into the middle of the street. And then, like a flower blooming the gold dust opened at the top. And Sandy popped out. He looked at me.

He made a small version of me in his dust and then he made it smaller. I shrug my shoulders saying that I don't know what happened. He shakes his head. I point towards Pitch who was standing in front of Jack.

He nods and makes a gold whip and makes Pitch fly in the air. I see the Guardians and Jack smile when they see Sandy. Sandy yankes on the whip bringing Pitch back down.

Pitch lands and then he gets up and runs. We all follow him. He goes into the woods. Their is snow covering the ground, and me, Jamie and his friends go and have a snowball fight.

-Jack pov-

Elsa, Jamie and his friends were having a snowball fight. I looked back at Pitch and see him walking towards them.

"I am the Boogie man. You will fear me." He said.

But then Elsa ran through him and so did Jamie. They stopped believing in him. I see Pitch take a step back. We heard hooves behind us and saw some nightmare horse's. I see Pitch smile.

"Someone is afraid of me and they will be doomed-"

"I'm not afraid." I said, interrupting him.

"And neither am I." Said Bunny, Tooth, North, and Sandy just nodded.

"And they clearly aren't afraid." I said pointing at Elsa, Jamie and his friends.

I see Pitch's face fall into panic.
"And that just leaves you." I finished.

"No no I won't go back!" He said as he ran away and was then dragged by the horses. They went into the hole that me and Elsa had went into. And I see the hole disappear along with the horses.

We smile and laugh and hug each other. We looked and saw that they were still having a snowball fight. So we joined them.

Elsa walked to me and hugged me. I noticed that she was still the same size. I frown.

"Elsa!" Said Tooth.

We looked at her as she came flying up.

"I think I know why you are your size." She said.

Elsa looked at her, "How? And can I get back to my size?" She asked.

I saw that Jamie and his friends were watching and listening. Tooth nods.

"So you were shot by Pitch in the stomach correct? In your pocket was your memory tin. It hit your memory tin. It made a tooth come out and go into your body. And that was the tooth you lost when you were seven." She said.

** Yay Sandy is back! And Pitch is gone!!! And will Elsa be able to turn back to a immortal? And will she be able to get back her normal body size? Find out next chapter! And here is today's pic!

Jack Smirk. Thanks for reading.

 Thanks for reading

Added two! Oops. ;P
And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**