Meeting Bunnymund

-Jack pov-

Its been over 180 years since I became immortal. I still am invisible to others.

I changed my outfit. I now wear a dark blue hoodie that has frost on the shoulders. And I still wear my brown pants that end before it reaches my ankle.

I walk across the power lines and I make them ice over. I jump down and walk into the park wherea easter egg hunt was happening. I laugh and I start making it snow.

I pick up a snowball and throw it at some kids face. And they start a snowball fight. I laugh and play with them, even when they can't see me.

"Hey mate." Said a Australian voice.

I turned around and saw a human sized bunny.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"I'm having fun." I say while holding my staff on my shoulder.
"It's Easter. That means winter is done. And that the snow should stop." He said.

I scoff. "And why should I listen to a Kangaroo?"

His ears twitched. "My name Is Bunnymund. I am a bunny, not a Kangaroo Frost bite."

"Actually my name is Jack Frost not Frost bite." I say while grinning.

I see him scowl. I laugh and float in the air.

"Later Kangaroo." And I fly away.

"I'm a bunny!"

I laugh as I continue to fly away.
"Wind take me home."

And then I shoot of in the opposite direction. I fly high in the sky. I spin round and round.

After a few minutes I land I the forest where I had started my life of immortality. I start to remember the day that I had woke up.

I walked on the ice path. Found a tree with my name and someone else's name. What was the other name?

I see the same tree ahead of me and I fly to it.

'Jack x Elsa 4ever '

I still don't know who Elsa is. And I doubt that I ever will.

Then I remember seeing the girl who was looking at me.

She had no shoes like me. And she had a torn dress on. And her hair, was a platinum blond color.
I shake my head getting rid of those thoughts.

'I shouldn't like a girl who doesn't exist anymore. So why can't I just forget about her? '

I jump onto a tree branch and I lay down.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up when I hear a owl hoot. I open my eye's and see the moon shining brightly.

"Why did you pick me?" I ask quietly.

And I get no answer.

-Bunny pov-

I walk into my world and I see Tooth flying towards me.

"What are you doing here Tooth?"

"I just meet someone! Her teeth were so white and clean like fresh snow!"

And she continued to talk on about this girl she met. I shake my head as she goes on and on.

"I also met someone. A jerk who mad it snow in a certain town! While it was in the middle of a  easter egg hunt!" I say angrily.

"How was their teeth? What was their name?" She said while flying closer to my face.

I push her shoulders so she wasn't in my face. "His name was Jack Frost.  And I guess his teeth were good. I didn't really get a good look, and nor would I look at his teeth." I say.

She gasps. "Jack Frost! He is suppose to have teeth as white as snow!"

"Didn't you just meet a girl with teeth as white as snow?" I ask.

"Yes, but I want to compare their teeth. To see which is more white."

I laugh and shake my head.

'Same old Tooth.' I say.

** Sorry for the short chapter.  I didn't know what else to put. Here's a pic!

Hope you like the story so far

Hope you like the story so far. And Happy  Halloween!
And as always,  Later ya players.
-Astrid**