New Guardians

-North pov-

I was in the globe room when a shadow crossed over the globe. I heard a evil laugh. I saw another shadow only it was behind the globe, and in the shape of. . . Pitch.

I see it disappear and I grab the leaver to my right. And turn it and push it in. I look out the window and see the northern lights spreading.

I see the rest of the guardians in the globe room.

"So what was the warning for?" Said Bunny.

"I saw Pitch." I say.

"Pitch! He's back?" Said Tooth.

"No, but he's coming. I feel it in my belly." I state.

Bunny looks at me, "But you just said you saw him."

"I saw a shadow of him. And the shadow covered the globe." I said.

I began to argue with Bunny, and then I heard a bell. I looked over a Sandy and saw him holding a Elf. He dropped the Elf and pointed towards the moon. I look up and see the moon shining brightly.

I look at Sandy, "Oh Manny wants us. Why didn't you just say something. "

Sandy made a puff of sand come out of both ears. I looked at the moon.

"Manny, what should we do? How do we stop Pitch?" I ask Manny.

Manny shines brighter and I see the moon crystal come up.

"Another Guardian!?" Said Tooth.

"Please don't be the Leprechaun.  Please don't be the Leprechaun." Said Bunny.

The moon light shined on the crystal and a image popped up.

Two body's with their backs together. On the right was a person wearing a hood and was holding a staff with a G shaped end to it. Their hoodie had frost on the shoulders and around the edge of the hood. On the left was a person also wearing a hood but you could see apart of their braid, sticking out of their hood. And on the shoulders and on the edge of the hood was small snowflakes.

"Two new guardians! Yay!" Said Tooth.

"I'd rather have the Leprechaun than him." Said Bunny.

-Jack pov-

I was currently walking on top of a wooden fence when I heard people talking. I look to my right and see a group of kids.

"Of course Santa is real." Said a little boy.

"And I suppose the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny is real too." Said a girl.

"Of course their real." Said the little boy again.

"What about Jack Frost? Is he real Jamie?" Said a different little boy.

I stop and lool at them. Hoping that they would believe that I was real.

"Na, he isn't real." Said Jamie.

"Hey I am real you know!" I say offended.

They don't hear me. They continue to build a snowman.

I smirk and make a snowball in my hand. I blow on it and it turns to a light blue color. I raise my arm, and throw it at Jamie.

He stops moving once it hits him. The he turns around and starts laughing and talking. "Okay, who threw that?"

He makes a snowball and throws it at a girl. She laughs, and throws another one at a different kid.

They have a snowball fight, until I throw it at a girl who was making a snowman.  She turns around.

"Who threw that at her?""Not me! "

She starts to laugh and chases them around carrying the head of the snowman. Jamie was carrying a snowboard.  I make him slip onto the board and make a ice path for him to slide on.

"Jamie!" Yelled his friends.

He was smiling and laughing and so was I. I made ice in front if him as he slid down the street. I lead him half way through the town. And then I looked ahead and saw a truck heading for us.

I made a sharp turn, and he went up a pile of snow and flew. And then fell into a snow pile in front of a statue. He got up and his friends were running to hug him.

Until a couch came flying at Jamie.

"Ouch, are you ok Jamie?" Asked a girl.

He jumped up from behind the couch, "I lost a tooth!" He said happily.

All the kids surrounded him as he walked back home. He was showing off his tooth.

"So how was that! Fun right? " I say as I landed in front of them.

Then they walked right threw me. I look at them, and walk away with my head down.

-Time skip-

It was midnight,  and I was walking along the electricity line's while iceing them over. I look up in the sky, and see thin gold lines flying around.

"About time Sandman." I say.

I stick my hand in the air and touch a small streak of sand. A mini dolphin made of the gold sand appeared.

It jumps around and then disappears. I fall into a tree and see a shadow pass by me quickly. I look in the direction it went in and followed it.

It lead me down town. I landed in a dark alleyway. I turn around in circles looking for the shadow.

"Hello Mate."

I turn around and out came Bunnymund.

"Well if it isn't the Frost bite that ruined Easter."

"Come on,  your not still mad about that are you?" I say while leaning on my staff.

"No. But they need you to come with them."

"Wha-" I feel something grab my arms and see yetis. One of them is holding a red sack. The one holding me shoves me in a sack. And ties up the top. Then I get thrown and I land on the ground. Only the ground is soft.

And their is other voices around me. A deep Russia voice, a light girly voice, and the Australian voice.

I slowly opened the top of the sack and saw. . . .

**Hahaha! Done! And you have to wait till next chapter till you know what he saw! Ohh I hate cliff hangers, buuut you need to have them so people continue to read your story right? And here is the pic of the day!

And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**