Chapter 2: Accident

(Mei's P.O.V.)

"PLEASE....... DON'T LEAVE ME...!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I sat up from my bed. I look at my right and left, I'm in my room.

"D-dream, thank God its just a dream" I said as I sighed in relief "That feels real" I look at the clock it's 6:30 am.

I got out from the bed and headed towards the bathroom after I finish my self I got out and headed to the dining table then eat breakfast.

(Time skip)

When I was doing some paperwork there's a girl who just barged in the office
"Hey! Do you know how to knock" Hemiko said with a pissed tone.
"I'm sorry vice president" she said
"So what do you want?" I asked her
"P-prez *pant* your s-sister she's in t-the hospital" she said
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Hemiko said
"Aihara-san she's in the hospital, she's got an accident" she said. I stood there frozen.'The dream, the a-accident. Y-yuzu' I walk towards the girl
"What's the name of the hospital" I said as I hold my tears back
"*Insert hospital name*" she said
" Okay thanks..." I quikly put my things in the bag and ran quikly.
"Hey, Mei! Don't run" Hemiko said but I don't care. I just continue to run. I don't care about the rules anymore, this is more important.

(Third person P.O.V.)

Yuzu wake up in the bed without her.
She look at the clock. 'its still 4:57'. She got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. After she finish her bath, she got out from her room.
'Mom still not awake, and there's nothing I can do. So I'm gonna cook for our breakfast.' she thought

(Yuzu's P.O.V.)

I'm cooking our breakfast," woah! Your early" Mom pop up out of nowhere. "Yeah, I can't go back sleep since it's cold" I said "ohhhh"
"Sooooo, how's your hand." She ask as she place the food in her plate and mine. I look at my hand there's still a tattoo that I can't describe. It's look like a bird but it has a fire in the end on it (A/n:mostly it's a fairy tail tattoo but not completely) and the color of it is yellow.

Flashback

"mei*sob* w-why did you leave m-me?"I said as I sob.
"MEI WWWHHHYYYY????" I shout at the top of my lungs in my room.
*Sob* but when I finally calm down a bit, my hand glow. And when it's stop, there's a form of a head of a bird.
"W-what is this?"

End of flashback

Everytime I cry or feel depressed my hand glowed and draw a tattoo itself, forming a bird with a fire in the end on it.

I finish to eat and get out in the apartment and go to school. After 5 minutes I notice a unfamiliar road, seriously I didn't even noticed this, am I really that busy?

(A/n: well, yeah really busy typing in your phone go lovey-dovey with Mei and now busy crying for Mei to come back. She's not gonna go back to you, she want to pursue her dream, you know what. I hate your Mei...... Oh my bad she's not your's hahahahahahahaha)

Yeah your right she's not mine, sigh.

(A/n: oh... I'm sorry. I went to far.)

No it's okay. Now back to the story. I walk in, and wow... There's a masion that big as mall...... No It's big as castle.....

I walk towards the gate and ask the security guard.

"Hey uhhhmm, Mister?"

"Yes?"

"Uhhhmm is this a mansion or a castle? Who owned this?"

'"hahahahahahahaha. Well kid this house you see is just a mansion not a castle and the owner of this mansion is Mr. and Mrs. Heartfilia" he said.

"Ahhhhhh...okay... Thanks. Maybe I should leave now" I said and turned around and walk towards the school.

Hey Author-chan can you do me a favor?

(A/n: what is it?)

Please kill me.

(A/n:........)

Hey!!!! Author-chan!!!!

(A/n:...........)

Sigh. I cross the road. I hear some noise.

"Hey watch out."

"Huh???!!!"

I look at my left and there's a truck but before the truck hit me my right hand glows. And everything went black out....

____________ to be continued........

A/n: sorry for the very late update...✌✌✌