Chapter 5- Hate the weird feelings

The entrance was dark, I passed by some men dressed in black suits, the club security, of course. Well I'm already 18, so no problem. I could already hear the loud and frenetic music, and then I walk towards the bar counter.

"One tequila please" I order. While the bartender is doing his job, I can't stop myself thinking about that stupid dream.

It's about me and a girl kissing! Well I can't see her face clearly because it's blur.

6 months ago I have amnesia because I fell down the stairs and I hit my head hard on the floor.

Well I don't hate LGBT because they're so fun to be with. It's just I can't imagine myself kissing a girl and now I just dream about it. I'm straight as pole.

"here ma'am" he said as he hand me my drink. I drink it in one-shot. "one more please" I said as I put down the small glass. "Okay"he said and doing his thing. I feel someone sat beside me. I turn my head to my side.

"Hey" she greeted.

Oh I thought, some random guys want to flirt with me again but it's just my bestfriend, Chloe.

Even though she's wearing a freaking mask inside a bar I still recognize her.

"Hi. Why are you here?" I ask

"You. Why are you here? " she ask me back. "Don't answer me with another question" I said,annoyed.

"Well I followed you here because you might kiss some random guys or girls and I know you hate cheating so I'm the one who rescue you everytime you went further of your action." She said firmly and order some tequila. I immediately look at her.

"What are you talking about?" I said, confuse.

"Well everytime you get drunk you just kiss someone not minding about their gender, including me. " she paused and drink her tequila."That's why I always wear mask everytime we go out on a bar/club with you." she said

"WHAT?! " I yelled and slam the table. She even didn't flinch. How come she's calm right now?

" Because I know that you will be surprised and gonna slam the table" she paused like she just read my mind and people is starting to look at us.

"Don't make me repeat myself. It's gross, you know. " she said playing at her drink.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I held my face and give her 'are-you-serious' look.

"Yes, of course. Why would I joke around this time? " she said
"Since when? " I ask "Everytime you get drunk"she said.

"so everytime I get drunk I just kissed them?" I ask and my heart start to race. I don't know that I'm the one who's cheating all this time, randomly kiss somebody.

"yes, why it wouldn't enter your brain huh?"she said, annoyingly

I then drink my tequila and try to calm myself before my fist will land on her face.

"You know what, your situation now is like the song 'I kissed a girl's but except the 'and I like it'part because its clearly you don't like it"she said, laughing

"Yah! Do you want this fist will land on your pretty-ugly face,huh?" I said, glaring at her and showing my fist. She stop laughing and clear her throat.

I sigh and drink. The alcohol is burning inside of my throat.

"Ugh, maybe you should stop drinking if you don't want that to happen again." she said.

Yeah. She's right but I want to forget about this day and she just ruined it,adding some of my problems causing me to drink and be wasted but I can't do that now, knowing that I do that everytime I get drunk.

I groaned in frustration.

"So you will move out again?"she ask, changing the topic. There's a sadness in her voice.

"Yeah"

"Where?"

"Japan" I answer. She nod and look down.

"Dont worry you have your boyfriend and friends behind your back" I said as I hug her. She hid her face at the crook of my neck and start sobbing. She clutch my shirt.

"B-but...I need you to my side. What if he will ...b-break up with me and your not there to cry with me,huh? You're my crazy .....best friend and I don't want you to ...leave.. me." she said between her sobs.

"shhh.. Don't cry. It's just I have a project there and I still visit you, okay? " I said as I rub her back, calming her down.

She break the hug and wipes her tears away.

"promise?" she said and show me her pinky finger.

"promise." I said,takes her pinky finger into mine.

"And I hate your boyfriend." she said, annoyance is in her voice and crossed her arms.

"why?" I ask. "I just have a bad feeling about him. " she said. I just shrugged it off.

.............

"...... So see you next time guys. Bye-bye" I said to the camera, waving.

I'm not trying to be boastful here but I have a YouTube channel and I have gained 23 million subscribers because Im a international actress and we're here in Japan.

"Want to go on a date? " my boyfriend, Tanbabashi Tanaka ask.

"wait." I said and get my phone out of my pocket and checking my schedule.

"Oh my G! Is that her?! " someone shouted suddenly. I look at them.

"Oh my! It's really her! I can't believe she's here in Japan." they're squealing and telling their friends that I am here.

Now I regret to look at them and me, being dumb as always, didn't wear a mask and cap after the vlog.

" I guess you can't." he said, sadness is in his voice. I held his hand, squeezing it slightly.

" I'm really sorry. I want to go on a date with you but I need to run. Don't worry, next time I will be the one who will ask you out,okay? Love you, bye." I said and peck his lips and he then smiles.

I start to run and wear my cap and put my hoodie, knowing some of my fans start to chase me, of course. And asking me take a picture or some autograph. Well if I'm not open and have a bodyguards with me I heartedly take some pictures of my fans or autograph but I didn't have one maybe they will strangle me you know? And I sneaked out from the hotel just to do my vlog with my boyfriend, not telling my manager or my parents.

I then turn to my left and pass some houses. I look back checking if my fans is still chasing me or not.

"Ouch! " oh my gosh I bump into someone. I immediately look to who is this someone that I bump to and its a girl with beautiful violet eyes and have a black silky long hair.

She looks familliar.

We both fell down on the ground. I'm on top of her and my arms is at the both sides of her face while her arms are locked on my waist. I stare at her, mesmerizing her beautiful feature.

She gasp.

Gosh! Her feline-eyes is so breathtaking and she smell so...... ahhhh. Maybe starting from now on, my favorite scent is her perfume. Where did she get this expensive perfume? It's really good you know?

My heart suddenly skip a beat and I feel the butterflies in my stomach.

I shouldn't feel this towards a girl! this is not happening! God what's happening to me?

I hate this weird feelings!

...........
A/N: hi 🙋🙋