Chapter 4: Burial

(Mei's P.O.V.)

Sigh. It's been weeks since yuzu died And grandfather attend the funeral.

"Im sorry for your loss. " he said. My mom nod and smile.

"Mei, we need to discuss about your upcoming wedding" grandfather said. And i just nod.

Well im a bit angry to him because he want to talk about the wedding while we're here in her funeral. Tsk

..........

And it's now Yuzu's burial and many people cry especially her friends from where she came. While me? I'm just listening to the priest , I did'nt cry since the accident.

Why? Because Mom is always crying and I want to stay strong for her 'cause Dad did'nt come. He have a important meeting.

Believe me, I want to cry my heart out but I can't.

When the priest had finish reading his bible, that's when people starting to cry harder, someone's bawled, and sobbing calling for her to come back and asking why did this happen.

Yeah why did this happen?

This is the unanswered question that I've been asking for days.

Why did this happen? Maybe there's some question that can't answer and will never be answer.

...............

(Harumin's P. O. V. )

The only left here in the cemetery is me and Mei. She's still staring at her thombstone. I know that she really wants to cry her heart out. So i tap her shoulder, signalling her that I'll take my leave.

I stop near at the convenience store to get my list. But a van stop next to me and a man in black came in my view wearing a sunglasses and a mask and walk to me.

I was ready to leave but there's a strong grip in my wrist.

"Don't you dare try to run from us miss" he said and quikly cover my mouth with a handkerchief.

I want to fight back but I feel so weak and that's when my surroundings starting to get black.

......................

I groan feeling my head hurts. I massage my temple to ease the pain.

"Geez! What happen? " I ask myself. I move little feeling a softness underneath me.

I look at my surroundings and I just realize that I'm in a white room. Yeah, white room, all the furniture are also white. I gasp

"Is this heaven?" Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

I have mix emotion. Happy,sad, scared. Happy because I can meet yuzu, sad because I can't say goodbye to my family and friends, scared because I don't know what to do.

Wait! I was kidnapped, right?

My thoughts was cut off by a knock. Maybe the angel come here to pick me up.

"Come in" I said. And a woman with a flexible black suit, wearing a mask came in my view.

Wait! I thought angel wear white clothes with a floating ring on their head, right? Maybe this is not heaven, maybe this hell.

I back away from her a little, feeling scared and she notice it.

"Hey, don't be scared" she said and remove her mask off of her face.

Woah. She's really beautiful and young. I think were in the same age.

"Who are you? Are you the one who kidnnaped me?" I ask.

"Uh..... Im sorry. It's just I want you to sign this" she said and hand me some sort of papers.

"This! Serioslly!? In here? Is this a prank? If it is I'm out of here!" I said and stand up and walk towards the door.

You wonder why did I react like that right? Well, this past few days some stranger ask me to sign that same papers and I didn't. And the next morning too, and again and again. And its really annoying.

"Hey! Wait."

I look at her.
"What?" I ask in annoyance.
"This is not a joke, please we really need you here"she said, begging.

"Huh?" Im really confuse.

"We need you here. We need you to be a secret agent. " she said

Okay.

Wait! What!?

To be continued.........

Dont forget to vote. Thank you and sorry for the late update.