Chapter 3: Death

(Mei's P.O.V.)

I am now inside the hospital. I ran hurriedly towards the nurse station.

"Aihara Yuzu?"

"Room 128, 2nd floor."

"Thank you,Miss." I said as I bow to her and run to the said room. "Yuzu!" I said as I just barged in the room. "Shhhhhhhh.." said the nurse who just finished checking Yuzu. "S-sorry" I said as I bow to her. I look at yuzu, bandage at her head, hand and foot.

"So, how was she?" I ask her. "For now she's resting but her head is in a critical condition, that's mean she's in coma" She said. I'm trying to held my tears back.

" Im sorry miss but I have to go" she said and I nod. Thank God she said that before my tears came out. When the nurse exited. I quikly ran to yuzu. " H-hey yuzu..... Please wake up." I said as I hold her left hand.

"YUZU!" Mom just barge in the room too. "Mei?" She said.
"Mom...i-im sorry" I said, I really don't know why I apologise. "Mei. It's not your fault, okay?" She said as she walk towards me. She look at Yuzu and walk towards her while crying.

"I'm sorry Y-yuzu....*sob* i-its my fault,it's my fault" she said as she cried. I just walk out the room.

------

3 days have passed but she did not wake. Taniguchi-san and Yuzu's friend already know about her condition. The doctor said that she may not remember some things due to the impact. I'm here at the hospital now,beside her while holding her hand. "Yuzu please wake up." I said to her but she did not. I stand up and about to leave but her hand move.

"Yuzu?" I called

"Mnggh"

"H-hey yuzu wake up."

She open her eyes. "W-where am I?" She said as she starting to panick. I was going to touch her but she covered herself with a blanket. "who are y-you......who a-am I?"she said

"it's okay. Im Mei your lov— I mean your sister.. "I said "your na—" I continue but she cut me off.

"Mei?"

"Yes" I smile

"your name is beautiful" she said as she  smile and slowly closing her her eyes and the machines starting to goes straight,I gasp

"hey yuzu pls. dont close your eyes."

The doctor and the nurses enter the room.

"Miss you should stay outside. We will do our best" she said and I nod. I walk to towards the bleachers and sit. I saw Mom ran towards me.

"Hey Mei, I saw some doctor run hurriedly towards this hall.  Did they enter her room." Mom asked me as she have this sad and hoping eyes.

"Im sorry, mom" i said. After I said that she breakdown. I really wanted to cry but I can't,  its just that I cant.

After some minutes the doctor open the door. We quikly stand up and ran to him. The doctor have this sad eyes. "Hey doc how's my daughter?" My mom ask him. "I'm sorry Mrs. Aihara we've done our best but she did'nt make it. I'm so sorry for your loss" he said and bow at us.

We quikly go to her and there she is covered by a blanket. Mom quikly ran towards her as she cried. I felt a pang in my chest. This is really my fault if I just save her at that moment and did'nt ignore that dream maybe she's not dead right now.

To be continued........

-------

Hi!  It's been a long time isn't it? Sorry for not updating and if you like this chapter pls. vote at it.🙏🙏🙏🙏 Tnx for reading.. 😊😊😊