Chapter 9: Hot and Cold Weather

When the two new partner gone off to a room and talk about things including introducing theirselves properly to each other.

Harumi punch the passcode in the room and they enter it.

"Hi. My name is... I mean.. My codename is 'LovelyHair'." She said as she lifted her tag name and shows it to Lucy. Lucy laugh and Harumi smiles too.

"Hello. My codename is 'BeautifulAnonymousAgent, as you can see. Nice to meet you." She said and offer a handshake then smile. She takes Lucy's hand and shakes.

Her hand's kinda soft. It reminds me of someone.

They both thought and draw their hands back to their sides.

............

It's now saturday and Lucy and her boyfriend got out on a date. They are now in amusement park, where her boyfriend buy anything she wants. What a sweet lover, right?

Lucy wants to get the cute couple headband and even though her boyfriend is against it, he don't have a choice. He likes her.

They actually look good together and Lucy can feel her heart beats faster everytime he pout and make a cute face.

"Boo, can we go buy an ice cream?" Lucy ask and give the guy a puppy looks and he can't deny she looks so cute and nodded nonetheless.

Lucy pecks his lips and they go the ice cream shop together with their hands intertwine.

"One chocolate please." Lucy said and turn her head to her boyfriend. "What about you, Boo?"

"I want a vanilla ice cream." He said and the staff got their cones and handed it to them.

The two walk to a table and take their seat. The two licks off their ice cream and chat merrily.

..........

Their date is done now and Tanaka drive her in her house. This is the first time he saw her house and he's amazed of how massive the place is.

Lucy invited him over and the guy agreed to have a dinner with Lucy's family. Her parents knew the guy, but not really sure of him. Lucy got heart broken many times but they can't stop her happiness although they already gave her an advice.

The four of them ate their food while chatting.

..........

Sunday has been passed and it's now Monday. Lucy got ready and walk down the halls with a map in her hand.

When she found herself in the dining table she's dancing mentally.

Plus she also found her Dad drinking coffee and her Mom and maids prepared their breakfast in the kitchen, although they already have a chef.

"Good Morning, everyone." Lucy greeted with a loud voice and everyone flinch and turn their head to her who's grinning ear to ear. Her Dad and Mom and the Maids greeted her too.

"Looks like you're in a good mood today." Her Dad says and she took a seat and the maids put the breakfast in the table.

"Yes! Tanaka and I have gone out on a date yesterday." She said

"We all know, dear. He's here yesterday. You don't need to say that." He chuckle. Lucy blush in embarassment.

She's so cute.

That's the maids thought. They can't deny that Lucy is attractive in person, they only see her in picture and can't believe they're working in the Heartfilia's mansion. They're thankful to that though.