Chapter 6 - New girl, Same look

I was walking back to my house from school.

(she already move out from her mansion when yuzu died because her stepmom is alone and lived with her stepmom)

My mind is always thinking of her. Of how I really miss her

I miss her pretty face, her bright smile, her strawberry-vanilla scent, her warm body, her beautiful voice, her perfect body,I miss everything about her.

ughhh I want to see her right here, right now!

"Ouch!"

I bump into someone. We both fell hard on the ground. she's on top of me, her arms is both at the side of my face.
Supporting herself so she wont completely. fell on me.

When I see her familiar face my heart start to race and I feel the butterflies in my stomach. i gasp

She look like her!

She immediately stand up and help me.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there" she apologize and bow at me.

Even her voice sounds like her!

"She's there!" someone shouted. We both look where the voice come from. The girl who shouted is pointing her index finger towards us.

I'm shock of how many people who's holding their cellphones and start to run towards us.

"I'm really sorry miss, I need to go now" she said and start to run away. The people start to chase her.

Wow Is she really that famous?

I grab some random girl's wrist who's one of her fan maybe?

"who is she?" I ask her. She had a shock face.

"WHAT?! You don't know her? She's Lucy. She's an international actress!" she said and get out from my grasp and run away, following her co-fans who's chasing the named Lucy.

What a nice name.

I sigh. I didn't expect that I will literally see her but I'm happy that I saw her today. Feeling the butterfly in my stomach makes me smile wide.

Gosh!! I didn't feel those in months.

Maybe God heard my prayers

...........

Lucy's P.O.V.

i'm currently here at the hotel, taking a bath.

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm beautiful and every boys and girls want to court me but I don't let them, I already have a boyfriend. so nah.

We're not yet moving to our house, because we're too tired and we need some rest and our house is way too far. But I cant help myself to vlog here in japan 'cause it's too beautiful and I sneak out, not telling my parents that I will go out.

And you know very well what happened  next.

After that incident, I can't stop myself thinking. My brain keep telling me that I'll drag myself in trouble and there's still part that I should look for her because my guts keep telling me she knows something about me.

Like what the heck?! I dont know her! Heck I didn't even know her name!

And why my guts wants me to look for her?!

This is so weird.

And she really looks familliar.

I really don't know why my heart is beating so fast at that time.